12Next >
1614 79 8-16 08:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
machaquito
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,
I have a problem with the DJI Mimo app on Android.
I have a Google Pixel 6 phone with Android 14 and the DJI MIMO app has stopped working, in its latest version 2.0.8.
I have tried deleting data/cache and reinstalling but without success, it stays frozen on the DJI splash screen. There is no crash, it just stops advancing in the splash screen.
Thanks

8-16 08:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi machaquito! We've noticed that our Android users are having an issue opening the DJI Fly/ Mimo app after updating the system. We take this matter seriously and have promptly reported the issue to our engineers. I have sent you the link and you can download the temporary installation package and give it a try. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Your understanding and patience should be appreciated!
8-16 18:23
Use props
Wallyrt
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 18:23
Hi machaquito! We've noticed that our Android users are having an issue opening the DJI Fly/ Mimo app after updating the system. We take this matter seriously and have promptly reported the issue to our engineers. I have sent you the link and you can download the temporary installation package and give it a try. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Your understanding and patience should be appreciated!

Hi,

I have the same issue with my Google 8 . Can you provide me with the temp. Download to give it a try ? Bought the osmo 6 today and it is useless so far.

Greetings Wally
8-17 02:22
Use props
Kevin Mawdsley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am having the same problem with my Pixel 5. Can I have the link as well, please? Thanks!
8-17 02:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Wallyrt Posted at 8-17 02:22
Hi,

I have the same issue with my Google 8 . Can you provide me with the temp. Download to give it a try ? Bought the osmo 6 today and it is useless so far.

Sure. Please check in the PM, thanks.
8-17 02:49
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kevin Mawdsley Posted at 8-17 02:32
I am having the same problem with my Pixel 5. Can I have the link as well, please? Thanks!

8-17 02:49
Use props
Wallyrt
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 8-17 02:49

Hi,

Thank you. Seems to work now.
8-17 04:15
Use props
djiuser_NA4tF6x1RpIA
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi DJI Thor,

Appreciate if you're able to share the temp apk as well. Having issues with Mimo app on Android.

Thanks.
8-17 05:06
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NA4tF6x1RpIA Posted at 8-17 05:06
Hi DJI Thor,

Appreciate if you're able to share the temp apk as well. Having issues with Mimo app on Android.

Hello. Could you tell us the model of your phone?
8-17 05:53
Use props
djiuser_NA4tF6x1RpIA
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 05:53
Hello. Could you tell us the model of your phone?

Hi Susan, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
8-17 07:51
Use props
djiuser_6PTjG3OIJfDi
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I am also running into this problem with my Google pixel 6 pro the app will not boot up.
8-17 07:54
Use props
hiperfall
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-17 02:49

Hi, I have the same problem on Pixel 6, can I also have the link?
8-17 08:56
Use props
djiuser_X260bdOyqOx5
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi, i have the same problem. My dji mimo and dji fly suddenly stopped working. Been trying to reinstall with no improvement. Can you send me temporary apk please. Im in maldives and need to fly my drone and download my pictures from the dji action.
8-17 17:01
Use props
Robert Richhardt
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, I also  have the same Problem with my Google Pixel 8 Pro. Can you please help me and send me the Link? Thanks and best Regards
8-17 23:24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_NA4tF6x1RpIA Posted at 8-17 07:51
Hi Susan, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Hi there, I sent you a PM, you can take a look.
8-18 02:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_6PTjG3OIJfDi Posted at 8-17 07:54
Hi,

I am also running into this problem with my Google pixel 6 pro the app will not boot up.

Hi there, may I ask which app you are referring to?
8-18 02:14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

hiperfall Posted at 8-17 08:56
Hi, I have the same problem on Pixel 6, can I also have the link?

Hi there, can you tell us which app you're referring to? If it's DJI Fly, I've sent you a PM.
8-18 02:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_X260bdOyqOx5 Posted at 8-17 17:01
Hi, i have the same problem. My dji mimo and dji fly suddenly stopped working. Been trying to reinstall with no improvement. Can you send me temporary apk please. Im in maldives and need to fly my drone and download my pictures from the dji action.

Hi there, could you please tell us your phone model? You can download the apps via the links below to see if it works.
DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg   (Password: dji123
DJI Fly App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ewdt6nFdzNKfy73    (Password: DJI123  
8-18 02:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Robert Richhardt Posted at 8-17 23:24
Hello, I also  have the same Problem with my Google Pixel 8 Pro. Can you please help me and send me the Link? Thanks and best Regards

Hi there, may I ask which app you're referring to? You can refer to my reply on 18#.
8-18 02:20
Use props
machaquito
lvl.1

Spain

It works now with the new app package.
Thanks!
8-18 04:09
Use props
Robert Richhardt
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-18 02:20
Hi there, may I ask which app you're referring to? You can refer to my reply on 18#.

Hi, of course the dji mimo app is not working one Google Pixel 8 Pro since Yesterday.
8-18 05:17
Use props
Mirko Bertoncello
New

France

Hi, i have the same problem with Mimo app and my Pixel 8
8-18 09:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Robert Richhardt Posted at 8-18 05:17
Hi, of course  the dji mimo app is not working one Google Pixel 8 Pro since Yesterday.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Please check your DM. Thank You.
8-18 21:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mirko Bertoncello Posted at 8-18 09:12
Hi, i have the same problem with Mimo app and my Pixel 8

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Please check your DM. Thank You.
8-18 21:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

machaquito Posted at 8-18 04:09
It works now with the new app package.
Thanks!

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that the issue is now being isolated. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
8-18 21:37
Use props
DrunknGucci
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem on my google pixel 6 with the DJI mimo app.  Could you please send me the link as well to the temporary installation package?  Thank you!
8-19 00:22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DrunknGucci Posted at 8-19 00:22
I have the same problem on my google pixel 6 with the DJI mimo app.  Could you please send me the link as well to the temporary installation package?  Thank you!

Hi there. You can download the apps via the links below to see if it works.
DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg   (Password: dji123)
8-19 00:30
Use props
Dadou Ranevi
New

France

Hi admin, I'm French and I also have a Google Pixel 7 phone and since the Android14 update I can't open the DJI Mimo app anymore. Can I have the link too?
8-19 13:03
Use props
djiuser_bt1Z3oT5TtBz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283743 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I am having the same problem with the mimo app and fly app on my pixel 8 pro
8-19 16:10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dadou Ranevi Posted at 8-19 13:03
Hi admin, I'm French and I also have a Google Pixel 7 phone and since the Android14 update I can't open the DJI Mimo app anymore. Can I have the link too?

Hi there
You can download the apps via the links below to see if it works.
DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg   (Password: dji123)
8-19 23:49
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_bt1Z3oT5TtBz Posted at 8-19 16:10
Hi I am having the same problem with the mimo app and fly app on my pixel 8 pro

Hi there.
You can download the apps via the links below to see if it works.
DJI Fly App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ewdt6nFdzNKfy73    (Password: DJI123)
8-19 23:50
Use props
TrumpyBear6945
lvl.1

United States

Please may I have temporary link as well. Pixel 6 on Android 14 running into exactly the same issue. Thanks in advance!
8-22 22:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TrumpyBear6945 Posted at 8-22 22:16
Please may I have temporary link as well. Pixel 6 on Android 14 running into exactly the same issue. Thanks in advance!

Hello. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Kindly download the DJI Mimo app via the link below to see if it works.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg
8-22 22:21
Use props
djiuser_npoLNVa9K67j
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1606178 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem on my Pixel 6, please send me the link as well.
Thank you
8-23 16:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_npoLNVa9K67j Posted at 8-23 16:13
I'm having the same problem on my Pixel 6, please send me the link as well.
Thank you

Hello. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Kindly download the DJI Mimo app via the link below to see if it works.
8-23 23:23
Use props
djiuser_kRIbzLsATKMl
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I'm having the same issue. The mimo app won't open on my Pixel 7 it worked last week now it just hangs when it starts up.
8-24 03:36
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kRIbzLsATKMl Posted at 8-24 03:36
Hi, I'm having the same issue. The mimo app won't open on my Pixel 7 it worked last week now it just hangs when it starts up.

8-24 03:43
Use props
djiuser_X260bdOyqOx5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-18 02:18
Hi there, could you please tell us your phone model? You can download the apps via the links below to see if it works.
DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg   (Password: dji123
DJI Fly App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ewdt6nFdzNKfy73    (Password: DJI123

Hi mindy, i updated the app and it was working well until yesterday. The app able to open but unfortunately, it unable to connect my action3 and pocket 3 on the mimo. I am using samsung S22 pro. Is there another update foe the app?
8-24 04:42
Use props
fans7201c30e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-24 03:43

Hi Susan, I have Pixel 7 and  after downloading Mimo from your link I got a message that the package appears to be invalid. Please advise how to make it work. This is beyond frustrating.
8-24 13:35
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7201c30e Posted at 8-24 13:35
Hi Susan, I have Pixel 7 and  after downloading Mimo from your link I got a message that the package appears to be invalid. Please advise how to make it work. This is beyond frustrating.

Hi there. Please uninstall the current software and install back using this new link. If the issue persist, kindly send us the error of the screenshot message for further assistance. Thank you.

8-24 15:22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules