1058 1 2015-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kpowersusmc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24704396 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well fellow beta testers aka consumers aka UAS pilots, I have a heck of a situation on my hands...

Assembled MATRICE100 yesterday, went pretty smooth using the DJI Unboxing Video and the PDF manual.  I went to fly today, all signs point towards go, no error indicators...fire her up and at first I think what the heck, not enough power to get off the ground?!?

NOPE.  Upon closer inspection ALL motors were spinning the same direction (clockwise) thus providing a perfect balance of opposite lift leaving the MATRICE on the ground.  I can't afford to void the warranty but if any of you fellow owners have experienced something similar please let me know!!  I have nearly 60 hours and over 1 million meters flown on Inspires, am intimtaely familar with the A2, and do this for a living so I'm not a newbie, I promise.

All four M1-M4 arms are in correct location.  Correct blades are on correct mounts.  If DJI mounted four of the same motors on all of my MATRICE arms I'm going to pretty floored.  I manage a fleet of 15 Inspires and don't have time to wait on things like this.  Need this MATRICE up and running NOW.

Thanks for anyone that is willing to help me, I promise I really am a friendly guy .

Cheers!
Kevin A. Powers
KAPtureDM@gmail.com

2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please review page 9 of the manual. You have to make sure the correct color assignment for each ESC is matched.
matrice.jpg
2015-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules