o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

New Product Alert !!!
Introducing DJI's lightest and most compact drone to date - DJI Neo
Join the discussion in the comments and share the feature you're most excited about.

post.jpg

Here are the six major highlights of the new DJI Neo.

135 g, Light & Portable
Palm Takeoff & Landing
AI Subject Tracking, QuickShots
Multiple Control Options
4K Ultra-Stabilized Video
Full-Coverage Propeller Guards

Chill with Friends亲友互动.jpg

More surprises are in store!

Tell us the feature you're most excited about in the comment section.
Users at the 88th, 388th, 688th, 988th, 2088th, 2388th, 2688th, and 2988th comment positions

will receive 388 points.

海外活动获奖照片.png

[Draw Date]
Sep 20, 2024

[Declaration]

• Participants must ensure that all content submitted in the event does not infringe on the rights of third parties. If they use other people's stories, photos, videos, or music, they must obtain the prior consent of the right holder, otherwise, the participant will be responsible for any problems arising from this.
  • The participant shall authorize DJI Forum to edit, publish, disseminate, or otherwise use all text, images, videos, and other content submitted by the participant in the activity.
  • If the event participant is found to be in violation of the rules, the event participant has the right to cancel the event directly.
  • The final right to explain this event belongs to the DJI Forum.

9-5 05:05
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well, I ordered at flymore pack this morning.  I already have the goggles three and hand controller.  I hope to use it with my 5-year-old grandson. He can learn to use the hand gestures to control it.  
9-5 05:22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2770725 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nobody is going to reply until we reach #80 or something
9-5 05:57
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, nice 'contest' again
9-5 06:00
Use props
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2636457 ft
United States

I'm excited about how inexpensive it is. Will definitely look into it.
9-5 06:09
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

After reading through the manuals with the right accessories ie controller, and goggles the NEO sure looks like a baby Avata 2.  Doesn't look like it has hand gestures like the Spark had.
9-5 06:16
Use props
fans80c0aef5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378018 ft
Spain

Hello!

Will be compatibility with goggles integra?!
9-5 06:26
Use props
Ian Caufield
lvl.1

United Kingdom

alot of the videos that have been released by youtubers that have had it for the last week or so, no one has shown it in fpv using the googles and motion controller as yet
9-5 06:55
Use props
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2636457 ft
United States

Can it shoot in 4k 24fps? Or is it only 30fps.
9-5 07:47
Use props
EPICDRONEFLIER
lvl.2

United States

I am really excited for the AI subject tracking. I am excited because this drone is light and has propeller guards so I don’t have to worry much about it hitting anything. With my phantom 4 I have to always watch the drone while it tracks me.
9-5 08:19
Use props
Aybara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163842 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the control options only the new RC-NC3, in the app, FPV, or by gesture?  I'd like to know if the DJI RC2 will work, as I don't like using my phone.  I like the standalone remotes.
9-5 08:45
Use props
Digitized Life
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179252 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aybara Posted at 9-5 08:45
Is the control options only the new RC-NC3, in the app, FPV, or by gesture?  I'd like to know if the DJI RC2 will work, as I don't like using my phone.  I like the standalone remotes.

The DJI RC 2 is listed as an accessory for the NEO so I would assume it will work with it after a firmware update.

https://store.dji.com/list/accessories?tab=103&page=1&sort=recommendation&category=101%3D101.222.1
9-5 09:35
Use props
Aybara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163842 ft
  • >>>
United States

Digitized Life Posted at 9-5 09:35
The DJI RC 2 is listed as an accessory for the NEO so I would assume it will work with it after a firmware update.

https://store.dji.com/list/accessories?tab=103&page=1&sort=recommendation&category=101%3D101.222.1

Then I have more interest than I did before.  Might be a fun thing to mess around with for $200.  I like the idea of syncing with the DJI Mic, sounds easier than how you do it with the current fleet of drones.
9-5 10:25
Use props
FlyWithHM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363264 ft
Portugal

I just ordered mine!
9-5 11:44
Use props
djiuser_kQLVd9Tu6ULZ
lvl.1

United States

Digitized Life Posted at 9-5 09:35

I did the firmware update and now you can select between the Neo, Mini 4 Pro and Air 3.   On the DJI RC 2 of course.      After the update I ordered one.    I hope to fly the  Neo indoors so I got the package with extra batteries.

9-5 11:51
Use props
Faizrul Adzwan
New

Malaysia

Hi, is it compatible with the old Mini 2 RC?
9-5 13:18
Use props
Darrenddmp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49390 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

Will the RC-N2 remote as well as the motion 2 fpv goggles with joystick work?
9-5 13:24
Use props
ryguyMN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17480 ft
  • >>>
United States

Faizrul Adzwan Posted at 9-5 13:18
Hi, is it compatible with the old Mini 2 RC?

I believe the Neo uses O4 video transmission, which isn't compatible with the older RC controller.
9-5 13:31
Use props
John Knowlkes
New

United States

Is a N1C RC compatible with a Neo?
9-5 14:05
Use props
Phil M.
New

Germany

Hi all,
I do have 2 questions:
- The video quality of the Neo is really bad. But if you do use the goggles 3 it let you adjust the sharpness level. Reduced it looks sooo much better. Is an option planned to let you adjust the sharpness level in the app without the goggles?
- Dronie is limited to 10m. Other quick shots are limited "only" to 20m. Will Dronie limitation be adjusted (to 20 or even 40m?). Otherwise it's rather useless unfortunately.

Thanks!
9-5 14:08
Use props
Jack Clarke
lvl.1

Australia

have mine in hand, but currently dji fly doesnt support the neo. Very frustrating DJI............
9-5 16:23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jack Clarke Posted at 9-5 16:23
have mine in hand, but currently dji fly doesnt support the neo. Very frustrating DJI............

Hi there, DJI Neo has been supported. Please download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again. Thank you.
9-5 17:17
Use props
djiuser_ZD1KM8cGqbFg
New
United States

Is it compatible with goggle v2?
9-5 18:48
Use props
Audguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2521325 ft
United States

oof, *sad american noise*
9-5 20:29
Use props
FlyWithHM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363264 ft
Portugal

What’s is the difference between the RC3 and RC2 controls?
9-5 22:02
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-5 17:17
Hi there, DJI Neo has been supported. Please download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again. Thank you.

Thanks for the info!
9-5 23:08
Use props
Minime0815
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1996804 ft
Germany

I really thought about it. But I no longer support this claim of compatibility. I own 3 controllers (Mini 3 Pro, Avata 1 (Motion & FPV) and none of them work. The googles don't work either. So I would have to buy everything new to use all the functions. That's bitter. Why can you get an beginner drone at that price Don't just open it so that I don't have to buy 600 EUR Googles for a 200 EUR drone. And this small one is particularly interesting in the FPV sector.
9-5 23:38
Use props
Camisa_Roxa
lvl.1

Portugal

I was about to buy one, it would be my first drone, but just realized it doesn't shoot vertical video... Why is this? This way the footage is useless for social media...
9-6 00:25
Use props
djiuser_FVKuy571Ztvq
lvl.1

Portugal

I've just ordered but to my dismay I read that it does not have raw output for photos. Will you please consider that option?
9-6 02:54
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Camisa_Roxa Posted at 9-6 00:25
I was about to buy one, it would be my first drone, but just realized it doesn't shoot vertical video... Why is this? This way the footage is useless for social media...

Because that would require an expensive gimbal, so to get this pricepoint, they need to cut down in cost.
But you can always crop in post to create the portrait format.
After all, it has 4K, so enough resolution for that.
9-6 04:19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_FVKuy571Ztvq Posted at 9-6 02:54
I've just ordered but to my dismay I read that it does not have raw output for photos. Will you please consider that option?

Raw output is most often reserved for higher end drones with DJI.
My Mini 2 did not have Raw output (for example).
But it never hurts to ask
9-6 04:25
Use props
Cuerdo82
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Definitivamente los tres modos de vuelo, ya ordenado y ansioso de qué me llegue, Gracias por eso
9-6 05:40
Use props
Camisa_Roxa
lvl.1

Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 9-6 04:19
Because that would require an expensive gimbal, so to get this pricepoint, they need to cut down in cost.
But you can always crop in post to create the portrait format.
After all, it has 4K, so enough resolution for that.

Thanks, I have been researching I just discovered that it is indeed possible to crop horizontal into vertical video, well, just ordered a NEO for me. 200€ is incredibly cheap, I will just use it for quick shots on my hikes.
9-6 07:44
Use props
TomGrud
lvl.1
Poland

Perfect drone for flying in spots where you can't use bigger ones. Can't wait to get one
9-6 11:11
Use props
TomGrud
lvl.1
Poland

I was about to buy one, it would be my first drone, but just realized it doesn't shoot vertical video... Why is this? This way the footage is useless for social media...

Hey! You can crop the video from 16:9 to 9:16 (at least i think so) using any of the editing programs. The video won't have as good quality as it was shot in vertical mode but after cropping a horizontal video the quality will still be satysfying
9-6 11:14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Camisa_Roxa Posted at 9-6 07:44
Thanks, I have been researching I just discovered that it is indeed possible to crop horizontal into vertical video, well, just ordered a NEO for me. 200€ is incredibly cheap, I will just use it for quick shots on my hikes.

Yeah, it's great for those things and at a nice price too!
9-6 11:15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

TomGrud Posted at 9-6 11:14
Hey! You can crop the video from 16:9 to 9:16 (at least i think so) using any of the editing programs. The video won't have as good quality as it was shot in vertical mode but after cropping a horizontal video the quality will still be satysfying

Stabilized footage can have a resolution up to 3840×2160, so you will end up with more than FHD if you crop that vertically, which is more than enough for most screens
9-6 11:16
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Missing feature - 360 panos Pleaseeee <3 aaand a possibility to connect both the phone and the remote separately - without need of cable to the remote ( If possible for use in cartoon VR or Drone Mask for example - would be awesome ).
9-6 12:01
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
Bulgaria

its not useless.. you can use Lightcut or like Instagram it will cut it in vertical.. I hate verticals.. P.S. None neither Avata or other fpv machines do not have vertical. It is FPV like drone so ... I think it is pretty normal
9-6 12:06
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
Bulgaria

fans80c0aef5 Posted at 9-5 06:26
Hello!

Will be compatibility with goggles integra?!

Nope. As Far as I know only Goggles 2
9-6 12:12
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules