5542 4 2015-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I know, I know, how hard can it be right? I have followed all the steps to the tee on the DJI Youtube tutorial. Cant get it to bind. One question, when you push the button to
bind, should there be a little tolerence? So like when you bind the inspire 1 to a new controller. When you push the little red button you can feel it give a little, like you know you are pushing a button? I'm finding that there is no movement when I am using an object to push through the tiny bind hole, it almost feels like the hole where you place the thin objuect to push the bind button is not lined up so no bind button is being pressed at all. What am I doing wrong?
2015-9-20
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

use a small paperclip to push the button...the led will blink for a few secs if button is pressed. While blinking, turn on the remote. if it doesn't work reboot and retry maybe. Also make sure the remote is enabled from the app.
2015-9-23
Use props
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, the paperclip did the trick Thanks.
2015-9-23
Use props
baymon1984
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone successfully connected the ronin m to the thumb controller
2016-4-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

baymon1984@gmai Posted at 2016-4-25 00:40
Has anyone successfully connected the ronin m to the thumb controller

If you have any problem with binding the thumb controller to your Ronin/Ronin-M, please review the Thumb Controller User Manual firstly at http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/r ... _Manual_en_v1.0.pdf
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules