804 3 2015-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
achaiki.diachir
lvl.1

Greece

Hello my name is Vasilis
In recent months Ibuild a Quadcopter with tarot 650 frame, Afro ESC 30 Amp,
Tarot 4114 320KV motor and Naza M-v2 flightcontroller. I use one 10.000 mAH battery, Gimpal and video transmitter. Τhe total weight is 4100 grams
My problem is thatwhenever I try to take-off the multicopter turns right and then immediatelyturns over
The naza led lit naturallygreen flash in GPS function and there not seems to be a Flight Controller problem.
I try to find asolution, but I do not understandwhat might be causing this problem.
I would appreciate any help

2015-9-22
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please verify all motors are spinning in the correct direction.
2015-9-22
Use props
achaiki.diachir
lvl.1

Greece

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2015-9-22 21:36
Please verify all motors are spinning in the correct direction.

I proceeded to double and triple check for all the motors and propellers and after the assembling again. Βut this time the error message is for  the compass. The red light blinks continuously and an error message displayed on the screen “ERROR[27] GPS not calibrated, or magnetic field interference. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition.”  I sped two days to trying to calibrate that But calibrate only the horizontal and do not vertical.

At the compass, on the assistance software, the number of Mod is too big (3883)

Following the instructions I used a magnet and spun it around the compass resulting to change the numbers But the numbers now is bingers (6000) and i do not know what to do to finally fly the multicopter
2015-9-27
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please take it outside and do a compass dance, then plug it back into the assistant and recheck the compass mod.
2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules