Invoice from Germany
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevo9401
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261289 ft

United Kingdom

nice email today dji say they want 579 euro,s to mend my fly away p3p that was not pilot error
2015-9-22
Use props
Stevo9401
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261289 ft

United Kingdom

Was really looking forward to using the new features , guess thats not happening!
2015-9-22
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

How did they come to the conclusion ? whats your side of the story ?
2015-9-22
Use props
quantor13
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Germany has done some reorganizations last week. Also they've installed some new software for technical and customer support. And the implementation went not well as I was told today at the phone...

I've received my copter back last week - replaced under warranty...

So far so good... I was happy...

Today I've received an eMail telling me that my copter could not be repaired under warranty in cause of having been damaged by water !!! Attached was an invoice over 668 Euros... Asking me to pay so that they can start the repairs. If not they'll send it back unrepaired... Lol... On the invoice was my correct address and my RMA-Number under which my copter was replaced last week...

Let me say: I was a bit irritated...

So I gave them a call asking if they were serious about the invoice... Took 10minutes on the phone to sort it out and to cancel the invoice... And they told me that they've trouble with the new software and that this is the reason for the wrong invoice...

So give them a call and try to sort it out with them... Seems that their database is producing mismatches with open RMAs and Repair orders...

2015-9-22
Use props
Yasin.I
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi Stevo,

We've had the same problem with a flye away whereby our drone crashed into a tree.

Luckyly it wasn't high (1,3m), and it fell on grass. But beceause of the shock on ground our gimball is not working anymore correcly and it's shaking like crazy.

We've brought our drone to the dealer which sent this to DJI on 07/10/2105
I even posted my whole explontation and story on DJI'S forum:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-16142-2-1.html

It had over been 3 months and our Inspire isn't back!

DJI said to our dealer that there has been messed up with the software, wereby they
are not accepting it under warranty. And the cost are arround 700-800 €

Last time we got contacted by our dealer they said they been making a kind of arrangment for reducing the cost to arround 500 €.

and because it's taking to long we did accept the to pay , but have not received any invoice or something else. According to our dealer the Drone is on his way to them, but even that is 2 weeks ago ((((((((((((((((

Don't know what to do,
They even don't respond to phones :/
2015-10-19
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Yasin.I Posted at 2015-10-19 12:40
Hi Stevo,

We've had the same problem with a flye away whereby our drone crashed into a tree.

That´s sad. I had the same experience from a fly away and crash in Sweden. Took it to my dealer, a well recognised company. After 2 days the dealer called and told me to come in and get my replacement. I haven´t got a clue what went on being the scenes. Could be that they used their internal goodwill program without overly involving DJI. I didn't argue their decision of course..
There ARE advantages of using a good dealer even if the price isn´t lowest on the dollar. This one deals with computers and games mainly. So drones and R/C stuff are not their core business and I think that also worked to my advantage.
2015-10-19
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1358215 ft
United Kingdom

Hi..

Mine P3A flow away on August, not for my guilt,after updating firmware to 1.3.2 wich was problematic drone never behave as before.
While flying it a day, didn't respond to any command suddenly and crashed against a tree....never had any issue before.
I always check for solar and magnetic interference before fly,and mine was 1 month old,36 flight for about 37 Km logged without any major issue.
Last week my dealer told me,that DJI want 257 euros of spare components plus VAT,plus courier expense, wich more or less are about half the cost of the drone.
In case of not agreement of this invoice,they send it back crashed,and i will be charged of the expense of the courier...plus 30 euros sucked from distibutor for first aid check....
I'm in Italy and repair center it's in Germany,for europe assistance.
What a f...k?????
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules