Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
non stop beep beep beep beep!!!!
1290 7 2015-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vtrx37
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4754 ft
United States

I am new to the forum and I need help with a issue that I am having after replacing camera. With or without a sd card it is making a beep beep   beep beep sound constantly. I will also add that while I was waiting to get the camera I had taken apart the entire drone completely to paint it. It wasnt a big deal at all to take it apart and put it back together but maybe I might have over looked something when I put it back together. Can someone please help me. Thanks.
2015-9-23
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the camera/gimbal go through its usual startup movement?

Can you make a video of the issue? Issue is a little vague so it might help us help you..
2015-9-23
Use props
vtrx37
lvl.2
United States

The camera goes through its normal process and you can see the video on the ipad mini 2. However there is no red or green led lit on the front of the camera
2015-9-23
Use props
vtrx37
lvl.2
United States

camera goes through normal process and you can see the video on the ipad. how do you upload a video?
2015-9-23
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

Could you need to update the firmware again in the copter after replacing the camera?
2015-9-23
Use props
vtrx37
lvl.2
United States

I tried updating it but it keeps failing.
2015-9-24
Use props
vtrx37
lvl.2
United States

the red and green light on the gimbal does flash and it goes through the whole update process but it fails and it keeps making a beep beep     beep beep constantly. Any help please.
2015-9-24
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you post the hidden log file please,  there is a hidden log created on the SD card located under \MISC\LOG\ xxx.txt.

To view this log you will need to enable view hidden files on you computer.

then leave it on with the SD card out until the beeping stops,

First of all the firmware needs to be on a formatted SD card. Format the card in your computer as FAT

Download the correct firmware file for your model from DJI website, this firmware file is a zip file, you need to unzip it then place the .bin file on the SD card.

the file should look like this for V1.4

P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin for the Pro Model

P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin for the Advance Model

It needs to be in the root directory so when you look at the card in your computer you only see the downloaded firmware file no folders.

Before you start read the firmware update instructions at least twice and make sure you understand the process.

Make sure your battery is at least 50% charge.

Once ready put the SD card in the gimbal and turn the Phantom 3 on, after a few seconds you should hear some beeps as the update starts,watch the small gimbal LED thats located on the front of the Lightbridge unit, this tells you the update progress.

During this update your P3 will make a lot of different sounds, you will hear the startup tones when the ESC’s are being updated, your gimbal will twitch, go limp, come back to life, this is all normal, Ignore all sounds and watch the LED located on the light bridge unit for update status.

Flashing Red/Green = Update in Progress DO NOT TURN OFF
Solid Red = Update Failed
Solid Green = Update Successful. (LED may also go off if left solid green for some time)

Once done a new text file will have been created on the SD card, read it and it will tell you if the firmware update is completed.

If you are unsure there is a hidden log created on the SD card located under \MISC\LOG\ xxx.txt.

To view this log you will need to enable view hidden files on you computer.
2015-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules