846 6 2014-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want to appolagise to the forum as I broke a rule that I did not know about .I used the first letter of a swear word then some ** .My post was taken down.Sorry .Anyway back to my problem .I had my first charger go on me after 8 weeks ,bought another .It lasted for 4 charges and is not working .The green light is on and it is not hot . Amazon is giving me a refund and I have another comeing . Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this ?

2014-12-14
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Your not charging more than battery with them adapters you can get off eBay are you ?
2014-12-14
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

umpa Posted at 2014-12-15 05:59
Your not charging more than battery with them adapters you can get off eBay are you ?

No just using the one from Amazon that is from dj1 .
2014-12-14
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

What's your battery's remaining power percentage?
If only the last LED blinking, the charger won't work because it's almost full.
2014-12-15
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

I assume you are referring to the green light on the charger and not the battery. If so, I would put a voltmeter across the terminals of the charger and check its output.  I had a charger which was putting out less than half of the stated output voltage. Most chargers are made in China and I have had similar experiences with several- quality control is not wonderful in my experience..  A voltage check is the way to check.
Rod
2014-12-15
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I think Dboy could be on to something, the smart battery will not charge If it is at over 75%, you have to force it to charge by turning the battery on.
It does seem odd to have 2 chargers fail in such a short time.
2014-12-15
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You guys nailed it ,I wish there was away this forum sent an email out when you get a reply .I just saw this after I posted again .I now own 3 chargers and solved the problem . Thank you so much .
2014-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules