620S with E800 Motor Setup NEED HELP!
2522 5 2015-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
priedel
New

United States

I am in the process of trying to program my 620S ESC with E800 Motors. Upon setup 3 of my four motors beep 3 times and lights flash red and yellow. Manual says the motor parameters don't match the firmware data saved. Any idea how to correct this situation?  BTW I am running NAZA V2 with GPS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2015-9-23
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please open the DJI ESC Assistant and reconfigure
2015-9-27
Use props
priedel
New

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2015-9-27 10:06
Please open the DJI ESC Assistant and reconfigure

I connected the 3 motors that were not working correctly  to the 1 esc which worked correctly and they all continued to beep. I then connected the one motor working correctly to the other 3 esc and everything worked perfectly. 3 bad motors out of  4. I ordered these off of eBay and of course the warranty of 14 days had passed by about 3 weeks.   I will try to reconfigure just to make sure.
2015-9-27
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, very sorry to hear that. I would contact US support and see if there is anything they can do.
2015-9-28
Use props
priedel
New

United States

I removed the motors to send back to DJI, but before I first connected motors to ESC without mounting screws and 3 of 4 worked perfectly. Upon further research, I used f450 motor mount screws which are too long and caused all the problems. Using  Aimdroix extended arms requires a M3 x 6mm screw which is shorter. Replaced bad motor and now all four work like a charm.
2015-10-4
Use props
fansd0454b27
New

Indonesia

Hey, I have problems that one of my ESC 620S doesn't detect the motor, the DJI ESC assistant says "motor is not connected" though is already connected, I already replacing the motor and still "motor is not connected". Anyone know how to solve this?
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules