To know
1163 4 2015-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vampcas
lvl.1

Barbados

If. I use a galaxy tab 2 as my monitor and buy a receiver  and transmitter for my dji phantom 2 would it work need to know soonest
2015-9-23
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Don't fully understand your question. What do you mean by a receiver and a transmitter. Are you talking about a Remote control unit with the wifi extender?
2015-10-10
Use props
vampcas
lvl.1

Barbados

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-10-10 04:54
Don't fully understand your question. What do you mean by a receiver and a transmitter. Are you talk ...

no for the fpv remember it have the avl58 lite that.the old time one iam speaking about.thank you
2015-11-4
Use props
vampcas
lvl.1

Barbados

vampcas Posted at 2015-11-4 21:51
no for the fpv remember it have the avl58 lite that.the old time one iam speaking about.thank you

also i have the phantom2 which everyone is sayin it a old one which know,question is i want to upgrade my phantom2.( 1). i want to get a  good range on flying it(2).is there any website that sells a upgrade remote control for the phantom2 i mean with extenders and those stuff please direct me to a site if you may do.(3) i dont to spend to much on expensive stuff,but not to cheap or expensive.please i need your advice on modify my phantom2,so again if there is any site that sell modify remote control for phantom2 please email my by this email:vampcas@yahoo.com.
2015-11-4
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Range is due to signal strength and the antenna on the RC and Phantom. There are antenna mods available that can double or even triple your range. A good place to start is at www.phantompilots.com under the posts for antenna mods. A lot of good info there.
2015-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules