IOS 9 incompatibility
1083 9 2015-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nunogfduarte
New

Portugal

I have upgraded to ios 9 and the same day I was filming. the drone just turn off in the air. He was total broken. I am waiting for a response to see if take responsibility!!!
its inademisivel , how they did not inform people that it was not compatible with the new ios . the drone is part of my job , how am I going to work now ?
2015-9-24
Use props
apsphoto
lvl.2

United States

The issues with IOS9  where posted here. Also the problems do not include shutting off the drone. So that is a different problem and until you post the logs to see what happened you are just guessing and blaming.

Alan
2015-9-24
Use props
nunogfduarte
New

Portugal

apsphoto Posted at 2015-9-25 01:24
The issues with IOS9  where posted here. Also the problems do not include shutting off the drone. So ...

how can i post the logs? i never done this before
2015-9-24
Use props
mpdigiman
lvl.3
Ireland

I did a post on issues with iOS 9 and many comments were added to the thread, after which DJI posted that iOS 9 was not fully compatible and an update would be comong in a couple of weeks. I had to roll back to ios 8.4.1 which returned a fully compatible and stable system.
2015-9-24
Use props
nunogfduarte
New

Portugal

I know But the post was put 3 days after the iOS 9. And This happened in This days
2015-9-25
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

I just can't understand why someone would just automatically update something because there is an update available.  If you have apps from the app store on your device.  You will start getting a whole bunch of updates related to those apps before the new release of  Apple OS upgrade they will say that the reason for the changes are for the new OS release.  Since the new firmware and the new GO app came out there were no other updates for the GO app.  That should be enough to hold you off.   

Updates to anything usually does a couple things.  Fixes problems and then causes new problems.  The new problems are fixed by the minor releases like service paks etc.   Just don't do it and watch the forums for users that did.  Then when you know it is supported and working  then perform the  upgrade if you have to.   You have  a lot of money in the air to play a game of roulette.   Always assume it is a bad move to upgrade.  I used to use the Motto "don't move to the new OS until they are on SP3" but now I it is more like SP1.
Edit: Did you noitice that apple already came out with an new update for the iPads.   9.01  That is why you wait once the populace starts to use it that is the real Beta Test!  Edit or would that be GAMMA?
2015-9-25
Use props
SkySurfer
lvl.2

United States

A Guide in How to downgrade from ios 9 to ios 8.4.1

http://forum.dji.com/thread-31617-1-1.html

DO IT BEFORE APPLE STOPS SIGNING 8.4.1
2015-9-25
Use props
DreamingWatchma
lvl.2

Austria

An iOS problem will not and cannot turn off your P3 in mid-air!

Just because you had a problem and a short time ago you upgraded your OS does not mean these two events are in any way connected!

The only method to turn off the P3 in the air is a CSC (both sticks down and centre).

Your P3 had some other kind of problem, most likely some kind of battery failure.

2015-9-25
Use props
Darkfito
lvl.2

Spain

I have ipad Mini 4 and I have only iOS 9. I have disconnections and low quality fpv.

I Fix it please!

2015-9-25
Use props
nunogfduarte
New

Portugal

Tell me how can i put the log vídeo in fórum and you Will see what a mean
2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules