5305 53 2015-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Roll Up, Roll Up, DJI have created a specific page on their store for Phantom 3 Spare Parts.

Some of the things will be useful to have as a "guarantee" like the compass, shell, motors and power module..

Apart from the items already available, they have now added the following to the collection.

Phantom 3 - Shell (Pro/Adv) ( £54 - $59 )
shellproadv.jpg

Phantom 3 - ESC Center Board & MC (Used with 2312 motor) (Pro/Adv) ( £339 - $339 )
centerboardproadv.jpg

Phantom 3 - OFDM Receiver Module (Pro/Adv) ( £250 - $299 )
ofdm.jpg

Phantom 3 - Vision Positioning Module (Pro/Adv) ( £75 - $95 )
VPS.jpg

Phantom 3 - GPS Module (Pro/Adv) ( £132 - $159 ) Ouch, this is a bit on the ptocey side of life!!
gps.jpg

Phantom 3 - Antennas (Pro/Adv) ( £17 - $20 )
antennas.jpg

Phantom 3 - Aircraft Power Port Module ( £8 - $10 )
powermodule.jpg

2312 Motor (CCW) ( £15 - $18 )
motorCCW.jpg

2312 Motor (CW) ( £15 - $18)
MotorCW.jpg

Phantom 3 - Compass ( £12 - $15 )
compass.jpg
Note: I get a small commission form the links above at no extra cost to you, I hope thats oK considering the amount of free help I provide here to people...
Note 2: Well obviously Phuglie does not agree but cannot please everyone I suppose..

2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

..and here is the link to the store without the 5% commission going to Smudge or anyone else (myself included) http://store.dji.com/phantom-accessories/phantom-3-spare-parts happy shopping!
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

What Phuglie doesn't like is not the fact that some add links to get a small percentage in commission from any purchases made. It's the fact that hitherto - no mention was made of the fact!

Glad to see that Smudge has now 'come' clean on this! And talking of  'such' why on earth did you choose such a deplorable forum name? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sploodge

Have a nice day!
Cael diwrnod braf
2015-9-25
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the post. It is encouraging that we can get parts now. We just have to figure out what we need .
2015-9-25
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rodger Posted at 2015-9-25 14:33
Thanks for the post. It is encouraging that we can get parts now. We just have to figure out what we ...

Very true Roger.. I might well get a shell or two to future proof my P3's against any unforeseen circumstances

Most of the parts will only be needed if something really bad happens

Phuglie, had it as a nickname a good 5 years before the WWW was invented.. We can't all have appropriate forum names..
2015-9-25
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

some people dont agree that good help should get rewarded, even when it doesnt cost them anything.
good job sploodge.
2015-9-25
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 05:53
..and here is the link to the store without the 5% commission going to Smudge or anyone else (myself ...

Phuglie,

No disrespect intended but we're talking about $50 on a $1,000 bill? I like to shave a buck anytime I can but I'd be lost without guys like Sploodge and the other knowledgeable contributors on this forum. Certainly worth the five points to me. The good news for you is if you ever get in a jam and maybe need a bit of help or advice, I'll bet he'd help you anyway. So you hang on to your five points nice and tight!

JMHO, of course,

Jerry
2015-9-25
Use props
fhagan02
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1854908 ft
United States

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-9-25 10:48
Phuglie,

No disrespect intended but we're talking about $50 on a $1,000 bill? I like to shave a b ...

Ditto all this.
2015-9-25
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-9-25 22:48
Phuglie,

No disrespect intended but we're talking about $50 on a $1,000 bill? I like to shave a b ...

well said, the only part is that it doesnt cost the consumer anything extra.
obviously all the hard work and time that sploodge puts in here doesnt merit a miserly %, in some people's opinion. Yet they dont hesitate to use his time, research and knowledge.
2015-9-25
Use props
jaronpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 723776 ft
United States

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-9-25 08:48
Phuglie,

Well said!
2015-9-25
Use props
jaronpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 723776 ft
United States

Thanks sploodge!   And thank you for the help.  Happy to help you get a % any time I can!
2015-9-25
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Cool BUT...

That is very cool, getting all those spare parts, BUT...
How does an ordinary user, can find out what parts are malfunctioning. I think DJI should come up with info on how to diagnose different problems. Like we often find in car repair books.
Check this, if ok, check this etc etc.
If not ok... replace this etc etc.
What do you guys think?

Edit 25/09/2015 14:49:07: Would also be nice if the part would come with "Removal and Instalation Documentation".

Bat
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 14:20
What Phuglie doesn't like is not the fact that some add links to get a small percentage in commissio ...

It saddens me no end to have to explain the meaning of the following sentence to those who profess English as their first language...

What Phuglie doesn't like is not the fact that some add links to get a small percentage in commission from any purchases made. It's the fact that hitherto - no mention was made of the fact!

Phuglie, that's me, does not object to people posting links to the store which will give them a small commission when followed to check-out and purchase. This is not what I do not like. It is the fact that hitherto... what I do not like is that these links are posted without any mention that this happens. It's like an underhand, secret ploy to extract money from the unsuspecting.

I strongly feel that people who reward others are aware that they are doing so and those that do not wish to do so - don't get tricked into doing so! I believe in transparency, freedom of choice / expression!

I hope that I have clarified my stance! I'm happy to commend (be it verbal, be it any other way I see fit) where I feel it is due! I just don't like to be or to see others ... what's the phrase... HOODWINKED !
2015-9-25
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 14:34
It saddens me no end to have to explain the meaning of the following sentence to those who profess ...

HOODWINKED ??? What is the meaning I am french?.
Bat
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

capbat Posted at 2015-9-25 19:51
HOODWINKED ??? What is the meaning I am french?.
Bat

Le mot 'HOODWINKED' c'est plutôt americain, en anglais en dirais 'deceived'.
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-25 16:02
Yet they dont hesitate to use his time, research and knowledge.

..as per usual, you assume too much.
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 20:03

..read too little!
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

... AND speak too quickly!
2015-9-25
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-26 03:03

im done wasting my time on you, your original post is pretty clear. no need to back track.clicking on ahis link to the store does not cost the user any money and therefore i dont see anything under handed.
done
have a nice day
2015-9-25
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 13:34
It saddens me no end to have to explain the meaning of the following sentence to those who profess ...

Phug,

If one is not bright enough to "shop around" a bit and ends up over-paying for something because of their lack of due diligence, shame on them. I'm glad you've taken upon yourself to protect the less than bright. Do you work for your government by chance? You go ahead and make sure that nobody gets ripped off by that underhanded, sleazy, Sploodge!

Sloodge,

Thanks for the info. I don't visit the DJI store very often so it's nice to know they are providing some additional support parts.

Jerry
2015-9-25
Use props
uhayat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191421 ft
Pakistan

Had it not been for this post, I would not have even known a couple of these parts are now available, and which I need. Keep it up Sploodge.
2015-9-25
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 09:20
What Phuglie doesn't like is not the fact that some add links to get a small percentage in commissio ...

I am totally with you phuglie, don't con a con artist lol

In my opinion sploodge went and sploodged all over the place with the fact that some threads have been opened by others and then he goes and double post the same thing, he is on a power trip and thats fine, the matter is have respect for others and say you are putting a freaking hidden link to a proxy counter for a percentage and so that any unsuspecting person would appreciate the heads up.

I don't mind clicking on his link if he did mention it, BUT since he started double posting what others already did i lost respect for him and then he goes and makes a banner on the bottom of his posts with proxy links, thats when i felt he went to rock bottom.

2015-9-25
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 14:59
Le mot 'HOODWINKED' c'est plutôt americain, en anglais en dirais 'deceived'.

Je crois que les mésantentes ici ne sont pas constructives. Essayons plutôt de nous entraider et d'être gentil les uns envers les autres.
Ne cherchez pas mes hommages.... ils sont à vos pieds.

How about my earlier post asking for dignostic manuals and instructions on how to replace those spare parts.
Seeems that my inquiry has been overshadowed by personal conflict or difference of opinions.
We need documentation from DJI on how to do with these parts and how to diagnose problems.
Thanks.

Bat
2015-9-25
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-9-25
Use props
FlappyBird
lvl.2

United States

Is it just me, or do I smell a 'Phuglie' (as in 'ugly') troll in here?

Thanks for all your help, pointers and great advise you gave, sploodge. I hope I never need it, but if I do, I will use your links to the components available you pointed out in the beginning of this thread.
I don't mind if you do get a buck or two of my purchase... It's money well spend. Your advise is worth a lot to me as I try to master RC.

So, who really cares about troll's?
2015-9-25
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

capbat Posted at 2015-9-26 01:45
Je crois que les mésantentes ici ne sont pas constructives. Essayons plutôt de nous entraider et  ...

Je vous remercie profondement M. L C Artus. C'est vrai, les mésententes ne sont pas constructives, c'est la vie!

I'm sure that DJI are aware of your request, whether they acquiesce to it or not - time alone will tell.
2015-9-26
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-9-26 01:41
I am totally with you phuglie, don't con a con artist lol

In my opinion sploodge went and splood ...

Seems like I've opened 'another' can of worms - just watch them wriggle (or should that be squirm ) - con artist - HILARIOUS!
2015-9-26
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-9-25 21:35
Phug,

If one is not bright enough to "shop around" a bit and ends up over-paying for something be ...

Thanks Jr - your input is 'unvaluable' and somewhat superfluous!
2015-9-26
Use props
Joe Blow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-25 05:53
..and here is the link to the store without the 5% commission going to Smudge or anyone else (myself ...

I don't know sploodge and we have never met. I do know he has assisted numerous DJI owners, including myself, with his Videos and advice.  DJI can spare the 5% commission since there are projected to make over One Billion Dollars this year..  I think sploodge has earned the 5% commission and then some.  More power to him!  Thanks Sploodge.
2015-9-26
Use props
Vermontflyer
lvl.2
United States

I second Joe on this
   Splooge has helped many myself included .
    If he gets a rewarded so be it well deserved !

You all should be looking at the big picture , we're getting ripped off daily by big business from the grocery store to your taxes !
Quite complaining and go fly or hug your kid ! Or dog
2015-9-26
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-26 04:00
Thanks Jr - your input is 'unvaluable' and somewhat superfluous!

Phug,

'Unvaluable' is not an English word, you probably meant 'invaluable'. And 'superfluous'? 'Redundant' perhaps? As many have posted similar observations.

Jerry
2015-9-26
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-9-25 10:04
Very true Roger.. I might well get a shell or two to future proof my P3's against any unforeseen ci ...

Lets put it this way. If you have the parts, you will never need them! That is the way my life has been. Having the spare parts on hand is like having an Insurance Policy
2015-9-26
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

So is this shell a crackable shell or it is a new and improved one?   Na... no need to answer.  

...but the motors.  The old ones?  How do you get the new ones?  When I ordered them from B&H I got the old ones.
2015-9-26
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-26 04:51
I'm sure that DJI are aware of your request, ...

Do you really think that DJI is watching what humble ME is saying here?
2015-9-26
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

capbat Posted at 2015-9-25 12:38
That is very cool, getting all those spare parts, BUT...
How does an ordinary user, can find out wha ...

Before DJI come up with a diagnostic checklist it would be nice to have a manual on the DJI GO app. Oh, and maybe fix the issue with IOS 9. They have a hard enough time with basic communication....
2015-9-26
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

aopisa Posted at 2015-9-26 15:36
Before DJI come up with a diagnostic checklist it would be nice to have a manual on the DJI GO app ...

I agree with you I am just pushing the envelop...
2015-9-26
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Thanks sploondge you seem to always be on top of this stuff and more then helpful. Cheers
2015-9-26
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If your Phantom 3 has warranty, don't try to repair by your self. Call your dealer or DJI customer Service.
2015-9-26
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank this thread for the ENGLISH and FRENCH lessons, but has anyone considered math lessons? If something costs $15 from DJI and you pay DJI $15 (or Euros or CAN), then where the heck is 5% increase/mark-up/commission. Sploodge's links are all GOOGLE marketing click links where GOOGLE would reward him for marketing DJI products. Which is EXACTLY what he is doing. What am I missing here? If you don't want to support his marketing efforts of DJI spare parts, then don't click the links. Otherwise, thank you Sploodge... Let's go fly safely so we won't need the spare parts
2015-9-26
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

To those saying Sploodge is doing a favor to all of us is a complete joke. He comes and advertises on the very message board of the company he is making money from? That is SPAM, pure and simple. Many of these parts, if not all have been available for a couple of months.  I cannot believe DJI is actually leaving this up.
2015-9-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules