check out sharp noise
692 6 2015-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hugodes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30125 ft
Belgium

sharp noise after 5 sec  ...   what can this be  ?
2015-9-25
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

i didnt hear anything out of the normal, if u were in p-gps mode and it was windy, it would be normal for the motors to rev up and down to maintain position
2015-9-25
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Didn't notice the duplicate threads.. Here is what I posted in the other one

Not sure I'm hearing what you hear on the 5 seconds mark.. Just sounds as if its getting closer to the camera and the sound increasing.. Also looks like the carbon props, if that's the case, they do sound different.

Just to be safe, rotate the motors by hand and see if they feel different.
2015-9-25
Use props
DreamingWatchma
lvl.2

Austria

Didn’t hear anything in your first thread, don’t hear anything now.
2015-9-25
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Did you mean that chirping noise? Mine does that sometimes since day one.  Noticed the first flight out of the box in my living room. I always thought it might be the VPS sonar though I suppose one couldn't hear that. I have a pile of flights since I first heard that noise and nothing has gone wrong...so gar.
2015-9-25
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Yes!  I cranked up volume all the way and didn't hear it at all on my speakers (laptop), so I asked my wife to listen.  Nothing at all.  She has much better high frequency hearing than I.  I tried it with the headphones.  Voila!  I do hear the chirping beginning before 5 seconds and continuing.  It isn't very loud, and I don't know what it is, but it IS there.
2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules