Straighten Out Photos
1415 6 2015-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sdhawk1953
lvl.1

United States

Is there a way to straighten out photos that look like you can see the round shape of the earths horizon. I use Light Room 5 if that helps.
Thanks
2015-9-25
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Their is a video/ photo section on here and it's discussed in there several times and yes there is software available to help correct the fish eye.
2015-9-26
Use props
sdhawk1953
lvl.1

United States

OK. Thank You
2015-9-26
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

SDhawk,

Here you go. Works good:

https://www.prodrenalin.com/prodrenalin/

Jerry

Here's a short P2V+V3 video clip after using ProDAD (make sure you change the YouTube settings to 720p):

2015-9-27
Use props
carlosbsantana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I have used photoshop's Lens Correction filter but I have heard it is also available in lightroom, its a preset for the P2 camera.
2015-9-29
Use props
Tallbeardy1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Its called barrel distortion, there's a correction feature in GoPro studio also..... cant say I was that impressed!
2015-9-30
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, have you tried a free download from a company called GIMP at this email address?

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

In the programme Load your image- open "Filters" - select "Distorts" - select "Lens Distortion" Then in the adjustment section in "Main" adjust to about minus 50 to minus 55, and then check out the preview image to see the amount of correction.   On Youtube search "On the kitchen table remove fisheye lens distortion for free" and the guy is Simon Newton.

I hope this helps you out, and if not I'm sorry but that's all I have. ("~)

Regards  Ian.
2015-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules