Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[00042483][08 00][00] device not detected.
5488 10 2015-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have checked my logs after an update failure to see this:
[00029255][15 00][00] device not detected.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this means?

Thanks
- Ed
2015-9-26
Use props
Pumuckel
New

Germany

I have no ideas but the same problem while installing P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin

First email Support answer is: Use another SD aor change location.

But another brand new SD card did not help, neither changing the location.
2015-10-6
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I contacted Dji and they told me to send it off to them, so that's what I have done and I soon hope to have it back
2015-10-21
Use props
Xterminator.971
lvl.1

France

If you to the answer of what to cause the problem is sign us

2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

edwardcollinson Posted at 2015-10-22 02:07
I contacted Dji and they told me to send it off to them, so that's what I have done and I soon hope  ...

Hi Ed,  that's the way to go, we will do our best to fix your bird asap
2015-11-5
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,
My bird is due to arrive back tomorrow, I'm not sure if they sent me a replacement or my one back. I guess tomorrow I'll find out

I'll keep you up to date. I have no idea what was actually the cause, but from what I understand, it's to do with it being in a defective shipment.
2015-11-8
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well it's back, but due to weather conditions, I can't fly it yet, but from the quick test I did without props on everything seems to be working and the camera is fixed
Thanks Dji Support for the quick turnaround.
2015-11-12
Use props
dobova
lvl.3
Flight distance : 664337 ft
Italy

Just for info, section [08 00] is the TI Davinci DSP chip firmware ... [15 00] is related to camera too.
[08 00] section is only present in P3X (P3Pro) firmware and it's not present in P3A... mhhh. I read few of this problem with the P3P camera ... DJI have erroneusly mounted wrong camera mainboards on P3P ???...
I wonder what will happen flashing P3S (P3Adv) firmware, just in case....
2015-11-13
Use props
naladka
New

Russia

you'll have to correct the mistake?
2016-7-31
Use props
Leighton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29741 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old thread, but thought it worthwhile sharing with you how I fixed this without sending the aircraft back to DJI, or replacing any hardware.
I posted this last night on another forum, but I'm not sure about the rules of link sharing from other forums(?), so I'll just add the entire post here:

Right, I've had this issue myself, and have just managed to fix it without RMA or hardware replacement.
It's pretty much taken me all weekend though, researching this and other forums.

So I tried different firmware versions on the aircraft, the two firmware versions available on the controller, nothing.

Then I found this link showing how to help 'force' upgrade or downgrade firmware:
forcing fw downgrade with P3X_FW_DEBUG · Issue #4 · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools · GitHub
It's a very simple thing to enable, just create a file called P3X_FW_DEBUG in the root of the SD card you are using to do the firmware upgrade.
I did that by creating a text file, naming it as above, and removing the .txt extension.

Reading in the above link, mefistotelis states that he believes that long jumps in firmware upgrades are not ideal.

So, and this was the painful bit, I decided to try and flash the firmware in order by version steps - it took bloody ages:
I found this link on one of these forums where you can download all the versions of firmware for the P3P:

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
I downloaded them all, and started with the current version, going one by one down to a much older version (not the oldest version):
v1.10.9
v1.09.6
v1.08.8
v1.07.6
v1.06.4
v1.05.3
v1.04.1
v1.03.2
v1.02.6

All of them failed with the long dirty tone sounding on the aircraft at the end of the upgrade process, but I persevered.
Noting that each time, the aircraft would mostly boot as normal, but still showing 'No Image Transmission' when connected.
Also, a few times, the aircraft would not properly start at all, and instead would start beeping loudly 'like an alarm' clock and no lights showing on the aircraft as some posters have commented.
BUT, the upgrades would still run through, so I kept going, and after applying the next version down, the loud beeping would stop and the aircraft lights would come back on.
Eventually, I got to the earliest version (v1.02.6) with none of the upgrades reporting successful, but then I started incrementing firmware versions from oldest to newest as follows:

from v1.02.6
v1.03.2
v1.04.1
v1.05.3
v1.06.4
v1.07.6
v1.08.8
and on this version, the firmware update was successful - for the first time!

Not quite believing it had worked, I decided to power on the craft and controller (which was running v1.5 firmware).

Lo and behold, the **** picture is back and working again!
I can't believe it! I am going to cancel the RMA that I raised today, while I was halfway through this process and lost hope - convinced it was a hardware issue!

I hope the above process works for anyone else out there who has tried many different ways to fix their issue.

It just goes to show, it's not 'definitely a hardware issue' if you get both the:
[00028828][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00041697][08 00][00] device not detected.
at the same time.

Best of luck!
2017-3-27
Use props
maravilhion
New
Colombia

Leighton Posted at 2017-3-27 05:07
Hi Guys,

I know this is an old thread, but thought it worthwhile sharing with you how I fixed this without sending the aircraft back to DJI, or replacing any hardware.

Hi! I am having the same problem with my Panthom 3 Pro 4K. I only have the opportunity to use it only 8 times until it asks for upgrade and then:
[00028578][15 00][00] device not detected.
I try downgrade (to what I found, no all past firmwares still available) but got the same problem each time.
I am in Medellín (Colombia) and I think my warranty is over.
Any help will be very appreciate.
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules