My Phantom 2 + Vision has a mind of its own please help
657 1 2015-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ne55lou
New

Spain

Hi,

My drone has decided it has a mind of its own. I have been out a few times to take some photos and it has just flown and crashed into trees.

I have done the set up procedures and battery life full, but it just wants to do on its own. I tried it again today to see if it was still happening. And yes it is. Any ideas please?

Thanks
2015-9-26
Use props
mullens
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270902 ft
Netherlands

Turn on the remote controler FIRST, then the phantom. then your dji go (pilot) app
and then press calibrate compas. then you hold the Phantom horizontal, and you
and the phantom do  a 360 or mabey two. just long enough to see the yello lights turn green.
When they are green, hold the phantom with it's nose down, so the camera facing to the ground,
and do another 360 until the lights are green. Then walk to your screen, and when the
calibration tab is gone, and no messages apear, then the calibration is succesful.
then put the phantom on a place where you wantto take off and land. Then press the
Home point button and confirm that this is your aircraft's  current take off position,
and then youre good to go.  And keep the f.a.p. switch to p, because the F mode is for
people who wil never learn that left is right and right is left when a rc model flies towards
them, and the A mode is the armageddon mode, because it's you who has to keep the
phantom in ballance, so for example, when you push forward, you need to push backwards
to slow it down again, so take your hand of the controls, wil not level the phantom out by itself,
so that mode is only for experts, so again, leave the switch in P mode.
2015-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules