1073 7 2015-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be greate to be able to drop like a google pin icon on the location where you want the POI.. having to fly over to it and do this is not really ideal at times.  Also on that note it would be awesome to bascially have your map view open and adjust the radius with your finger or scroll wheel.

Recap.

• Drop pin on the map to make it as its POI
  • Adjust the radius with either your finger dragging the circle or the scroll wheel.
  • Click GO, Apply or Done
  • Then the drone flies to its position and starts its POI..

This is all done either on ground or while its just hovering in the air.. I prefer on ground usualy because the limited time we have once up in the air to fly due to batteries..

Thoughts?
2015-9-26
Use props
Scotflieger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26875098 ft
United Kingdom

I would support these suggestions wholeheartedly.
2015-9-26
Use props
Marc Smith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 716621 ft
United Kingdom

Think these are really good ideas !
2015-9-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gateway, your suggestion does not address height.  What would be your solution for that?
2015-10-1
Use props
gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-1 07:15
Gateway, your suggestion does not address height.  What would be your solution for that?

You are correct.  Height could be another field to set, like for example set the height to 100 feet.

I would suggest it could work very similar to the iPad ground station.

Set up you poi, define the radius, maybe add a start way point on the radius, set the height and click go and it flys to the first waypoint the.n begins the poi.

Btw Tahoe Ed let us know when your up in Tahoe on our fb group , we all have been meaning to do a gtg up here.
2015-10-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am here now and Monday.  Tuesday I have projects in Reno and may be returning to Vegas.
2015-10-4
Use props
gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-4 19:52
I am here now and Monday.  Tuesday I have projects in Reno and may be returning to Vegas.

crap... would of been nice to know.. can you PM me let me know when your up next.. btw sounds silly but I cant figure out how to add friends in this forum software..
2015-10-5
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

IM me on Facebook.
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now