United States

2015-9-26
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

New props lock system, more efficient motors, taller landing gear, i think it worth to order the Inspire Pro and sell the X3 Inspire...
2015-9-26
Use props
gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

So, I take it we need taller landing gear to use the X5 on the normal inspire? Or did I miss that somewhere?
2015-9-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

gybo102 Posted at 2015-9-26 17:10
So, I take it we need taller landing gear to use the X5 on the normal inspire? Or did I miss that so ...

Yes you should have taller landing gear.
2015-9-26
Use props
gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

From my understanding, that is not something we can replace, or can we? Warranty voided if we do?
2015-9-26
Use props
fly8086
lvl.2
Flight distance : 601207 ft
Philippines

Seems like they have started shipping inspire 1 pro.
2015-9-26
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-27 02:05
Yes you should have taller landing gear.

How do you convert a standard I1. I can't say I've seen anything mentioned about needing longer landing gear before. Is this something we will be able to buy and fit ourselves?
2015-9-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

lethbrp Posted at 2015-9-26 18:58
How do you convert a standard I1. I can't say I've seen anything mentioned about needing longer la ...

Yes you will be able to buy it and put it on your Inspire. Should be quick and easy.
2015-9-26
Use props
joeyjoe
lvl.2

United States

I guess it means current I1 cases will not fit the Pro?
2015-9-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

gybo102 Posted at 2015-9-26 18:47
From my understanding, that is not something we can replace, or can we? Warranty voided if we do?

It will be a simple add on. You can do it no problem.
2015-9-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

fly8086 Posted at 2015-9-26 18:55
Seems like they have started shipping inspire 1 pro.

No, he must have got one special. They are not available to the general public yet.
2015-9-26
Use props
fly8086
lvl.2
Flight distance : 601207 ft
Philippines

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-27 10:38
No, he must have got one special. They are not available to the general public yet.

By any chance that we can get an estimated shipping date?
2015-9-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

fly8086 Posted at 2015-9-26 19:52
By any chance that we can get an estimated shipping date?

Sorry DJI has not given me a date and even if they did I am not the guy that is allowed to share it.
I think it will be soon, the official launch will happen on DJI.com

Dave
2015-9-26
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

@ DJI-Dave

I would love to have the prop locking system as an add on to the inspire 1. For me I purchased my inspire 1 just 1 week prior to the new release of the inspire pro. Really wished I would
have been given a heads up. The only one thing that scares the crap out of me is the props that we now use. Its nothing but plastic to plastic with nothing truly locking them in like the new prop locking system.
Also are we not going to be able to add on the new camera? Because you have to change the landing gear and other?
2015-9-26
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-26 18:11
New props lock system, more efficient motors, taller landing gear, i think it worth to order the Ins ...

I would love to be able to add the NEW PROP LOCKING SYTEM. It just seems far much more secure than what we are running right now.
2015-9-26
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-26 22:03
Yes you will be able to buy it and put it on your Inspire. Should be quick and easy.

On other thread of the forum somebody confirmed that the extensions for the landing gear will be included with the X5 camera, when you buy it apart, anyways i prefer to sell my X3 Inspired, because i ordered the Pro so i could take advantage of the new improvements, i will use this Pro for professional works, and my P3P for cheaper works and my personal use...
2015-9-27
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-27 08:12
On other thread of the forum somebody confirmed that the extensions for the landing gear will be i ...

I don't know if they will come with the new camera. What I can see is that they come with the Vibration Board that you have to buy to install the new camera in the Inspire 1. Look at the board in STORE
2015-9-27
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

The extensions will be included with the new gimbal plate. Prop adaptors will be available shortly as well.
2015-9-27
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-27 20:42
On other thread of the forum somebody confirmed that the extensions for the landing gear will be i ...

That's just great @leoamartinez. You like apples? Make us inspire 1 owners feel like crap. I feel like a toilet and someone just took a dump on my head. I'll just use my inspire one for a secondary soccer ball and let the neighborhood kids kick the shi& out of it!   And better yet I'll take our so called cheap camera to the billiards room and let them use it as a cue ball!  How do you like them apples?  

I'm jus funning about I really hope they give us mods for our inspire 1 and not leave us hanging. I would have purchased the pro but didn't know a week prior that they were coming out with a new and improved. I feel cheated to be honest! That I am serious about. At least apple gives you a heads up that something new is coming out soon!
2015-9-27
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Looks like DJI-BladeStrike answered you questions ibdronin.

Thanks Blade.
2015-9-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks nice, I like the new prop hubs... hope these are released soon for the rest of us.

What is the price tag on this version?

Rich
2015-9-27
Use props
Skylinewg
lvl.2

United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-28 01:28
That's just great @leoamartinez. You like apples? Make us inspire 1 owners feel like crap. I feel l ...

DJI nor any company has any true obligations to the consumer in situations like these. There will always be better and greater when it comes to technology...deal with it.

I bought an Inspire 1 non-pro less than 5 weeks ago. I don't feel slighted and even though I know there's a newer more improved version out, my Inspire 1 is still very capable.

Crimea River.
2015-9-28
Use props
Skylinewg
lvl.2

United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-28 01:28
That's just great @leoamartinez. You like apples? Make us inspire 1 owners feel like crap. I feel l ...

DJI nor any company has any true obligations to the consumer in situations like these. There will always be better and greater when it comes to technology...deal with it.

I bought an Inspire 1 non-pro less than 5 weeks ago. I don't feel slighted and even though I know there's a newer more improved version out, my Inspire 1 is still very capable.

Crimea River.
2015-9-28
Use props
Skylinewg
lvl.2

United States

Crimea River.
2015-9-28
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-9-27 21:24
Looks nice, I like the new prop hubs... hope these are released soon for the rest of us.

What is th ...

New DJI inspire pro $4500.00 usd.... Or new  x5 cam $2200.00, new mounting plate $99.00, ...the new landing feet adapters $ ? ... and a set of new prop adapters and props too as they look different also $ ?...
2015-9-28
Use props
alan
lvl.2

United States

I will probably wait until spring but am interested in either buying the X5 camera or the Inspire 1 Pro in order to have a backup copter. I already have two RC units so it is too bad they don't have an option of buying the Inspire Pro without the RC unit for $650 less. $3849 for another Inspire plus the camera, battery & case would be a good incentive over spending $2300 for the camera, lens, and mounting plates.
2015-9-28
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

Skylinewg Posted at 2015-9-28 23:44
DJI nor any company has any true obligations to the consumer in situations like these. There will al ...

@Skylinewg any reason for triple posting the same comment? I think we heard you the first time. If you purchased 1 5 weeks ago I'm shocked that you are disappointed at the least. But hey maybe you have millions and cash is no big deal to you?

I bet there are others that will side with me. I can understand if I purchased the inspire 1 5 months ago but this was about 2 weeks ago and then BAM!!!!! NEW INSPIRE 1 PRO IS OUT! No heads up no nothing!

Now lets hope that DJI does the right thing and offers the new props and landing gear if you go with the pro version.
2015-9-28
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

daver/m Posted at 2015-9-28 18:24
New DJI inspire pro $4500.00 usd.... Or new  x5 cam $2200.00, new mounting plate $99.00, ...the ne ...

Discovered yesterday that the landing gear extensions come with new mounting plate, they are quite neat they are held on with double sided tape seconds to fit
2015-9-28
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-28 13:24
@Skylinewg any reason for triple posting the same comment? I think we heard you the first time. If ...

Their were heads ups on the newer unit coming if you'd done a little research.
2015-9-29
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

joeyjoe Posted at 2015-9-26 19:03
I guess it means currents I1 cases will not fit the Pro?

Look at your inspires carry case , see the camera box cut out .. Now look at the foam reducer inserted for the x3s camera box ! It slides out leaving a larger area for the larger x5s camera box ? Sure looks like it...
2015-9-29
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

@Skylinewg any reason for triple posting the same comment? I think we heard you the first time. If ...

The 3 post is the fault or the forum software. Sometimes when a user hits the reply button it does to register so the user hits it again and again. Then all of a sudden 3 post pop up.

I guess you have not seen this in other threads, it happens all the time.

2015-9-29
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a brilliant bit of kit this looks,
the Inspire just gets better and better.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards.
2015-9-29
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-9-29 09:40
Their were plenty of heads ups on the newer unit coming if you'd done a little research. Bam !

@ daver/m -I didn't see anything concerning a new inspire 1 Pro drone coming out this month. Show me the links from the past that state inspire 1 pro coming September 2016?

I was watching the count down just like everyone else. I don't know of anyone that knew exactly what was to come. You are taking this very personal and as a customer I can rant - rave - complain and or praise the product. Which I have talked great about DJI and how impressed I am. I am just disappointed that I could have purchased the PRO. It's my money and I can do what I want with it.

Also, I think you meant "there" and not "their"
2015-9-29
Use props
uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought a new Inspire 1 just a week ago even though I knew a new version was released
I don't in the least  feel cheated , it was my choice and much cheaper , I love my new Inspire 1.

Maybe in the new year think of buying the new x5 Inspire :-)
2015-9-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-9-28 10:24
New DJI inspire pro $4500.00 usd.... Or new  x5 cam $2200.00, new mounting plate $99.00, ...the ne ...

If you add up all of the stuff separately ... $4,500 seems to be a good deal to start off with all the updated hardware and X5 camera

Rich
2015-9-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yup, this is what the marketing people do to keep more money rolling into the DJI pockets

Rich
2015-9-29
Use props
joeyjoe
lvl.2

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-9-29 12:18
Look at your inspires carry case , see the camera box cut out .. Now look at the foam reducer inse ...

Sorry I wasnt clear, but actually I was referring to my 3rd party landing mode case. The case I have allows the camera to remain attached to the Inspire.
So I was wondering if the the new camera will still fit.
But with folks talking about taller landing legs I think the new camera will not fit in current 3rd party landing mode cases.
Not that I'll be getting the camera any time soon......
2015-9-29
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

I love my inspire 1 too. It's awesome and I look forward to potential upgrades for it. I can't wait for the rain to stop. I wanna fly!
2015-9-29
Use props
_Carlo
lvl.4

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2015-9-27 08:13
The extensions will be included with the new gimbal plate. Prop adaptors will be available shortly a ...

BladeStrike-
Are the new prop adapters alloy or some type of metal material?
2015-9-29
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

Ok it must be me or something, but when I click to play the video it says it is Private.
2015-9-29
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules