Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Your best DIYs
1871 11 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290246 ft
Sweden

Please, share your accessories for your I1s that you made yourself.
It would be fun to see how creative you are with different accessories. Everything from "empty batteries" (to put small stuff, eg SD cards, in) or if you tried to remake the plexi landing pad Genettico shared with us a while ago.

I'm 3D-printing a box, thats fits into one of the empty battery slots in the case right now. So I can gather all small things in one place, like SD cards or shorter cables. I'll post pictures when it's done!
2015-9-27
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Cool. Good work. It needs a box for all the
Extra things. Post a photo of it when you
Finish it.
2015-9-27
Use props
alan
lvl.2

United States

When using a shield for my iPad it pushed the tablet forward on the holder. This caused the iPad to fall off a few times. I'm not enclosing a photo, but I glued little plastic tabs to the attachment grips for the computer tablet and now it can't fall off.
2015-9-27
Use props
drewvallejo.yah
lvl.3
United States

Built a sunshade a while ago for my remotes (~$4). Works great because it breaks down easily.
Sun Small.jpg
Sun2small.jpg
2015-9-27
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

jlivingston6@ve Posted at 2015-9-27 18:45
Finish it.

Here's a first prototype! I have some tweaks to do to make it perfect, with some "walls" to make it easier to organise in the box. And next time I will print it white so you guys can see details. This black colour is hard to see on photos
image.jpg
2015-9-28
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

The proportions of that last pictures are really wrong... Better photos are coming
2015-9-28
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

jlivingston6@ve Posted at 2015-9-27 12:45
Finish it.

I researched and designed my own controller antenna booster and replacement assembly which includes 3w boosters, skew planar wheel antennas, carbon fiber mounting, 10000mah power supply, RG316DS internal cables, and RG402 external cables.

This system isn't to acheive maximum range but to deal with extremely high interference environments where it acheives extremely good penetration. I am happy to provide anyone seeking the same with the very reputable suppliers for all the components.
2015-10-5
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

njabinc Posted at 2015-10-5 14:50
I researched and designed my own controller antenna booster and replacement assembly which includes ...

Wow! Sounds very interesting! If you have time to make a tutorial of how to make it i would really appreciate that!
2015-10-7
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

An old post........but I was wondering if you are still alive or can see clearly......

If you are genuinely using 3watts output in front of your face like that, you can expect all sorts of health issues down the track.......cataracts on your eyes, Brain tumours etc etc.......even 100mW is considered danger with long exposures ......... 3 watts is huge at Microwave frequencies.
and of course you have the issues of no matter what power you controller puts out, the bird has to be able to talk back to the controller.........its like you standing on one hill with an aircraft searchlight and your mate who can see you 50km's away trying to grab your attension with a candle

be careful
2016-2-17
Use props
dobmatt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Harb Posted at 2016-2-17 18:50
An old post........but I was wondering if you are still alive or can see clearly......

If you are g ...

Funny but true. Not funny, but illegal ...
2016-2-18
Use props
fooasoasodd
New

Spain

Thanks for the new firmware!
2017-10-30
Use props
asad0x01_
lvl.1

Bangladesh

678090yiuj'