Camera Modes
1150 5 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DIONDRONE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I realise the camera modes have now been changed from holding the shutter button in for 3+ seconds to an actual menu select in the app, but I have a slight issue, if i select HDR, it does as expected and does it's own interpretation of an HDR, however if I select AEB (auto bracketing mode) and select 3 exposures, the shutter fires 3 times as expected but i actually only have one image file recorded which, like the HDR option just seems to have merged my images as opposed to giving me 3 frames of different exposures. Anyone else seeing this or can suggest if i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
2015-9-27
Use props
DIONDRONE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Have I discovered a new bug maybe?
2015-9-27
Use props
DIONDRONE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DIONDRONE Posted at 2015-9-28 03:13
Have I discovered a new bug maybe?

***FIXED***

Now got AEB working as it should, spent a lot of time tonight playing around, I put it into normal burst mode and then into multi shot AEB mode, took some test shots and it seems to be working fine, cant help but keep thinking that for something the price of a phantom 3 pro or even inspire, the software should be just a little more reliable with a lot less quirks. having said that, even microsoft struggle with that one!
2015-9-28
Use props
lotusteve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What does the HDR button do ?
2015-9-29
Use props
DIONDRONE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

lotusteve Posted at 2015-9-29 19:41
What does the HDR button do ?

It takes a set number (3 or 5) of bracketted frames and merges them into one frame, doing it's best to automatically produce an HDR, it isn't great and to be honest I think DJI should scrap that option. Taking 5 bracketed frames and creating the HDR image yourself in software on your computer produces MUCH better results. These are done with 5 frame brackets and merged on my PC. They were just practice shots taken from my garden.

tonemapped 2.jpg
tonemapped1.jpg
2015-10-8
Use props
lotusteve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DIONDRONE Posted at 2015-10-8 12:57
It takes a set number (3 or 5) of bracketted frames and merges them into one frame, doing it's best ...

They look spot on to me.
2015-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules