898 5 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buxdronex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100013 ft
  • >>>
Italy

During the last fly, my p3 at 5 meters of height (battery about 15%) is landing automatically and is crashed. To prevent this situations I want exclude the auto landing, what is the solution? I don't have found the mode to exclude the auto landing inside the djigo app.
2015-9-27
Use props
richardmartin
lvl.2

United States

Your P3 will always auto land when the batter is exhausted.  Mine, and I assume all of them, lands automatically at 10%.  You can manually control it while it auto lands, including the altitude, although only temporarily.  I suggest making some very quick decisions when it starts auto landing.
2015-9-27
Use props
buxdronex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100013 ft
  • >>>
Italy

richardmartin Posted at 2015-9-27 23:18
Your P3 will always auto land when the batter is exhausted.  Mine, and I assume all of them, lands a ...

I know, but when p3 is nearby it,s simple control the percentage of batteries, if p3 start auto landing at low height don't have sufficent time to  interrupt the landing. Is possible exclude the autolanding?
2015-9-27
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you really need to run it so low?
You can set the lower alarm below 15% if you really must.
2015-9-27
Use props
clive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

Install the new anti gravity generator. It's in the accessories area of the dji website.

Why would you not land it when it got so low anyway? I'm landing when it gets down to about 20% to make sure I've got some spare for emergencies.

I also don't run my car down to empty before filling it back up again. Just in case the needle is not accurate,
2015-9-28
Use props
tmygun1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

In answer to your question, the lowest percentage you can select through the DJI app before it auto-lands is 10%.  You can override the decent to keep it at the altitude it is at when it hits the 10%  mark,  by holding the altitude control in the full up position to give you time to find a safe landing position.

I'm sure the reason that DJI builds that into the app is that someone will always push the battery to the bitter end and there will be a Phantom falling out of the sky like a rock from 400 feet......OR higher!

I do not believe there is a way to disable  the auto-land at critical battery capacity.
2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules