My message to DJI
930 4 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonzillman
New

United States

RMA # 175115
My phantom 2 vision plus was received at DJI July 14 at 11:35 a:m, it took another 16 days to be checked into your system.  Now that the maximum of 6 weeks has started 16 days after it was received, I continued to be patient.  I was hoping that maybe it won't take the full 6 weeks for the repair.  6 weeks came and no emails or calls so I called in.  The first person I spoke with sent a message to the repair department and I was told they would email or contact me, I received nothing.  Second call I made they told me the same thing, again nothing. Third call I made they told me a supervisor would be calling me back, WOW I finally got an automated message that my ticket was received, but still no phone call or email response from a manger, that was 5 days ago. My patience is wearing out as I sometimes use this to earn money. Please either repair my phantom or send me a new one.  This is getting insane.

Anybody purchasing DJI products should inderstand they are " as is with no warranty "
2015-9-27
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Sounds about par for the course.  I returned my P2V+ for airframe stress fractures on 7/10, rcd. in Torrence, CA 7/15, acknowledged by DJI 8/1, told by DJI that it would be replaced as a courtesy 8/28 and FedEx label ordered by DJI RMA on 9/1.
Nobody knows where it is and nobody has seen it since.
Meanwhile I am out a bundle and no bird to fly.
2015-9-28
Use props
UKP3p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 403816 ft
United Kingdom

My P3 Pro has been sat on my dealers desk for a month now waiting for DJI to authorise repair or replace.   

£1300 down the drain for me.   

Worst service ever !!
2015-9-28
Use props
stevetredwell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Eventually we will get the message they don't care. My 3 pro was DOA and they got it back now they have the money and just ignore me, this is the worst company ever for customer service
2015-9-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jason,

I looked at your ticket and it is assigned a repair technician and a Supervisor has been requested to review your ticket.  You understand that you made modifications to the craft by adding range extenders to both the WiFi extender and the Receiver.  I am sorry that someone has not contacted you sooner.  There should have been a discussion on how to proceed on your craft given the modifications.
2015-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules