new dji vision app no ground station
1002 5 2015-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msaraviatx
lvl.1

United States

my Iphone 6 apgraded the dji vision app from the app store ,now i dont have ground station as soon as i flip the screen it crashes,allways use it to make sure my home is on where I'm,and for the same reason i can fly waypoints, I'm onf manies with same problem, Is dji working on it or is a way to say bye bye p2vision+
Hope Qc is more carefully when realising new software
mAR
2015-9-28
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Mine just did an up dated download to version 1.0.52 (1903) is that the version you are having issues with?
2015-9-29
Use props
phillipsfamily3
lvl.1

United States

Roy, I am having the same issue with mine yes I am using version 1.0.52(1903).  Also all the latest updates have been done to the Phantom and controller so everything is current.  I have no "view" from the ground station app although I can operate the camera including taking pictures just no visual on the screen.  I have not tried an actual flight because I am concerned about having issues with the actual ground station reading all the threads on this issue.
2015-10-4
Use props
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

there is now 1.0.53 - that seems to fix the GS issues. Still having the FPV video stream though. Will have to call DJI and see if I need to RMA for repair.
2015-10-8
Use props
rjohnline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670823 ft
United States

motia Posted at 2015-10-8 11:14
there is now 1.0.53 - that seems to fix the GS issues. Still having the FPV video stream though. Wil ...

The Ground Station still crashes when you try to enter it!!
2015-10-8
Use props
msaraviatx
lvl.1

United States

.53 wont work  thank i had .48 on my ITunes so i downgraded I have GS Back
2015-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules