What is each wire on the 8 pin connector for? I need extra signal through gimbal
913 0 2015-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
augiec10
New

United States

In short I need to know what each of those 8 wires on the 8pin connector for the Z-15N Gimbals are for and if there are any not being used. There is a 2 wire signal output on the camara that i need to connect to a GPS reciever so that I can track the location at the moment the picture was taken. You might be thinking just use IR shutter signal wiring so that when the IR transmitter sends the remote signal to the camara to take a picture the GPS reciever can use that moment in time to track the location. But the problem is there is a delay from the amount of time the camara is told to take a picture to the time it actually takes the picture, and also the camara sometimes decides not to take a picture at all and then that throws off the location for every picture taken after that. I just need two extra wires through the gimbals and the easiest way would be if the 8 pin connector had a couple extra laying around. If they don't I might even sacrafice some other functionality to have my GPS signal wires run through the gimbals. Does anyone have a drawing or know what each one of those wires are for?
2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules