Lightbridge s900 a2 and futaba 14sg zenmuse15n
916 7 2015-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peregilfuruseth
New

Norway

Hey finaly got my lightbridge to day.
but having hard time getting anything to work..
using a2 s900 zenmuse z15n.
when i hook everything up.. on my tablet it says conection broken.. cant do anything with my tablet.. samsung galaxy tab A.
and when i power up the s900 my gimbal calibrates stand still and the suddenly in goes crayzy. panninf rolling tilting..
is there anybody out here who has a sheet to how to hook everything up so it works well..
thanks

2015-9-29
Use props
rdteam54.dji
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Hi, here is the video showing how to use LB. http://www.dji.com/product/dji-lightbridge/video, please watch it.
and if you can give us some pictures of your assembling or screenshot of the app, that will be more helpful to figure out what's your problem.
2015-9-29
Use props
peregilfuruseth
New

Norway

my problem is that what ever i try to do i get connection broken on my tab.. even tryed on a note 3 and a tab2 now.. nothing will connect
2015-9-30
Use props
peregilfuruseth
New

Norway

also did notice something. when i hook up the air unit to the pc i can se all three upgrade options.. and when i hook up the groundunit i only see one option to upgrade firmware..
2015-9-30
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

peregilfuruseth Posted at 2015-9-30 06:59
also did notice something. when i hook up the air unit to the pc i can se all three upgrade options. ...

How long have you waited for the other two devices to populate?
2015-9-30
Use props
peregilfuruseth
New

Norway

like over 15 min..
2015-9-30
Use props
peregilfuruseth
New

Norway

1 hour now.. still only ground system main controller that i can see firmware version..
hate.jpg
2015-9-30
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please contact support and get the unit repaired.
2015-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules