DJI Repair Service x3
881 0 2015-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gixxertaylor
lvl.1

United States

I am in disbelief right now. Today is the third time, since may, I am sending my Inspire in to get "fixed".

May- Inspire sent to repair facility due to a failed FC that caused a crash. 2 motors, the ESC's, 2 arms, and gimbal mount was replaced.

August- receive Inspire Back, No Issues in shipping, just the normal long wait time and lack of communication that I have became okay with.

August- (first flight) Get ESC Error warning. Lets me fly, so I did the beta program. near the end of the beta, the inspire won't let me fly anymore... Send it in and the ESC's and motors were replaced.

September 24th receive my inspire back- The box I receive it in is the same one I shipped it in. Instead of being taped up and secured like there is a 3000 dollar quad copter inside, the box has 3 pieces of tape on it. One on each side were the two flaps meet, both of those pieces of tape are cut/ripped. A fedex piece of tape along the bottom perpendicular to the crease of the 2 flaps, securing the piece of tape that broke all the way through. The inspire box is scuffed and obviously hit the ground. I complained to the fedex guy, he said the the integrity of the package is not their fault, contact the sender. I complained on my ticket with the only response being "this ticket is now closed".

I decided to test the quad out, It flew so i just chalk it up to common idiocy. 4 flights later I have a no signal message and no video. This went way after i shut down and restarted everything the first time. The next day, the next session it is now permanent.

I tried to up and downgrade the inspire to see if it was firmware. It will not accept any firmware at alll (long steady beep). The inspire still flies with no video. The histogram still responds to the camera. Video and pics look good on sd card. pins and connectors look okay.

I don't know what to do at this point. I have only a couple more weeks of seasonal flying left. Luckily I paid for the zenmuse X5R with a credit card and was able to back out of it.  Anyone have an idea what the problem can be?                                               
2015-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules