Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android App, way better!
1016 4 2015-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

When I first purchased my Inspire 1 the android app was terrible, it crashed all the time and would freeze mid flight.  Since then I have been using an ipad because the ios app had a lot less bugs.  Recently I tried the android app and it works way better now and I would even say works better than the ios app.  So good job DJI on listening to your customers and fixing this problem.

2015-9-30
Use props
jackiedh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am still struggling with the issue of the Maps/Radar screen being together on the lower left of the Go App requiring toggling to get the different views on my Android Nvidia Shield with the latest version 2.30 of the app--

I believe before in earlier versions of the App they displayed separately

Anyone else seeing this? or do you have the Maps on the right and Radar on the Left and if you do how did you get this to view this way?

On my IOS devices Mini 3 & 4 and Ipad Air2 they appear separately as they should--

I have both an I1 & P3 Pro

Thanks

Jack
2015-10-1
Use props
precisionair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Is it just me not finding the right setting or does only the Android app also record video to phone/device along with memory card while the IOS app does not??  I plugged in my android phone for the first time the other day and was amazed to find out after flying it had recorded the video to my phone!

Brad
2015-10-1
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

The maps loaded on Android are also much better as far as updated satellite imagery.
Apple is loading old stuff.
I flew an iPad Mini 4 this weekend and was flabbergasted with the old maps.
Some structures on my area were not even there.
Guess I'll stick to Android and Google with superb updated maps.
2015-10-1
Use props
jackiedh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

jackiedh Posted at 2015-10-1 09:42
I am still struggling with the issue of the Maps/Radar screen being together on the lower left of th ...

Anyone Have any Ideas

Jack
2015-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules