Trouble getting video from go pro to my iPhone.
1072 2 2014-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bashone_713
New

United States

Hello guys. Im new to the phantom 2 and I'm having trouble getting live video from my gopro thats mounted to my phantom 2. I installed iOSD mini and FPV Transmitter. Sorry it's probably a dumb question but ive tried to look on YouTube for a video and found nothing. I seen videos that connect their phones to the Phantom wifi. I do not know how to connect the wifi. It doesnt show up on my phone. If anyone can help me, that would be great. Thanks guys.
2014-12-15
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Sounds like you've got a blended understanding the Phantom 2 family.  Not surprise, as it can be a bit confusing.

Phantom 2 with gimbal and go pro provide no means to get video to the ground, other than the prewriting for what it sounds you've already utilized.  Is your FPV tx (transmitter) 5.8 Ghz?  That's the most common. Now you need the ground Rx, and a means to display the signal.  Usually a small flat screen or goggles.

The Phantom 2 Vision family come with camera and gimbal, and two sets of transmitters and receivers.  One for the controller, one for the remote viewing, camera controls, mission plans, etc.  These are the systems you see using wifi with phones and tablets.

Hope that helps...
2014-12-15
Use props
BashOner
New

United States

away-point Posted at 2014-12-16 12:50
Sounds like you've got a blended understanding the Phantom 2 family.  Not surprise, as it can be a b ...

Now I understand. I'll need the monitor to view live feeds. Thank you for replying to my post.  
2014-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules