my order was canceled from amazon!
2702 10 2014-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

My order was cancelled today. All e r.c. listed the two controller version on amazon and now due to technical difficulties my order has been canceled. No response yet from all e r.c.
Anybody else heard of this type of thing happening?
2014-12-15
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

amazon says they can not cancel an order..so all e r.c. cancelled it. buyer beware.
2014-12-17
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Go to a Premier DJI Dealer like UAV-Direct they ordered big inventory, google it, the service is outstanding, and they handle in house Warranty Service, So if your in limbo look them up.
2014-12-19
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2014-12-20 11:40
Go to a Premier DJI Dealer like UAV-Direct they ordered big inventory, google it, the service is out ...

thanks for the info. i will keep them in mind.
  my first choice though is Amazon Direct because of the service. if there is a defect etc. they will take it back.
2014-12-19
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

s.s.gibbs1@gmai Posted at 2014-12-20 12:53
thanks for the info. i will keep them in mind.
  my first choice though is Amazon Direct because o ...

this is true but, if its not an authorized dealer then the warranty is not valid, I've seen amazon sellers sell that are not authorized dealers.
2014-12-19
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2014-12-20 15:14
this is true but, if its not an authorized dealer then the warranty is not valid, I've seen amazon ...

I may have to contact dji and ask them about amazon.
  the one i now have on order is not through an amazon dealer, it is offered by Amazon directly.
I am ware that dji says the warrantee is not valid unless it was purchased by an authorized dealer.
2014-12-20
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Its real easy to check you can go to dji.com on their homepage and look up dealers to see if amazon is a authorized dealer, tho i would like to think for all the money i spend on Amazon , i would like to think dealer warranty would be valid but the true person to ask is DJI them self's to make sure your covered... allot of money to spend not to be covered that for sure. i'm sure your ok tho.
2014-12-20
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

i have checked the dji site for a number of dealers who state they are authorized dealers and most were not on the website. i don think the list is complete.
i will e mail dji this morning and post what they say in case anyone is interested.
2014-12-21
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

s.s.gibbs1@gmai Posted at 2014-12-22 00:48
i have checked the dji site for a number of dealers who state they are authorized dealers and most w ...

that is perfect, thanks in advance
2014-12-21
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

Update
      no response from dJi still. i called Amazon and had a long talk. It turns out that all E R.C. DID indeed cancel my order and not Amazon.
                 I asked them if Amazon is an authorized dealer and they said as far as they know they are..geez.
  i pinned them to the wall and said what happens if after 30 days i have a problem and dii says "tough Bananas,Amazon is not an authorized dealer so we will not cover your defect" Amazon said if they say that then Amazon will give me a full refund up to the end of the normal Dji Warrantee. i had them give that to me in writing.
  so,i am content that i am safe with Amazon and hope i have no issues to test the theory.
2014-12-23
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

s.s.gibbs1@gmai Posted at 2014-12-24 12:58
Update
      no response from dJi still. i called Amazon and had a long talk. It turns out that all  ...

Well get that in writing because that is integral for sure, you know customer service reps say everything just to agree with the customer, I would hope someone as big as Amazon would follow through, but that's a hope till it happens, thanks for sharing, it make me fell better I ordered from a DJI Dealer that I know warranties with no issues  from total experience I can say this.
Happy Holidays
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules