cannot zoom recorded video
711 5 2015-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcongero
lvl.1

United States

I have the phantom pro. Apple mini 2 ios8.4
I can zoon in on flight records maps but not the actual video.
Any advice would be appreciated.

2015-9-30
Use props
Phuglie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Apparently - you can do this in Camera Roll under iOS 9. You cannot do this with Video Library.
2015-9-30
Use props
toddf.perkins
lvl.3

United States

it would be nice if the phantom itself had digital zoom
2015-9-30
Use props
bcongero
lvl.1

United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-10-1 00:37
Apparently - you can do this in Camera Roll under iOS 9. You cannot do this with Video Library.

Thanks for the reply. My buddy has an apple air at 8.4 and works. That's where I get upset  with DJI. They Show the list of compatible hardware like the iPad's etc. And they aren't delivering. Now we have the Ios9 and what I read are things that use to work before are not. I've got 3 phantoms but i"m going to have to do some more shopping around from a different manufacureers. I'm a technician myself and understand bugs and kinks but, that's what beta and QC should be testing before collecting money not after. DJI I hope you read this comment. And again Thank you for your reply
2015-10-1
Use props
bcongero
lvl.1

United States

toddf.perkins@g Posted at 2015-10-1 00:50
it would be nice if the phantom itself had digital zoom

Definitely. They had it on the fc40 cam so what happened I don't know. If zoom was a cause in a crash that's a pilot error, not the cam.
2015-10-1
Use props
bcongero
lvl.1

United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-10-1 00:37

Hi your reply to me was a week or so ago but, Pardon my ignorance when you say camara rollI'm a bit confused. Is that in the app or are you talking about the sd card.
2015-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules