Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Showreel - Would love to borrow an X5R
744 2 2015-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I've just started my company Skynique. I'm still awaiting full CAA aproval in the UK. So maybe while I wait I could help test & create some amazing test footage of the X5 or X5R. What do you reckon DJI?

This is my current showreel filmed over the past month since I bought my phantom 3 pro. Any feedback welcomed.
2015-10-1
Use props
SimplePanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Some nice shots, but also some lingering ones that hang a bit too long as well.

For example, the early shot that is the long pull back from the bridge lasts way too long, but three shots later as you go past the trees and up towards the castle = excellent.

You really want to mix foreground / mid-ground / background elements to create interest at varying depths.  Looking down on a lot of "far below" shots can get boring if you're not varying the shots quickly.

I miss the UK.
2015-10-2
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers yeah I agree. I think this is a bit nature based. Needs a bit more action so I'm planning to shoot some more sports, cars & maybe dancers/free runners or something like that over the next month while I wait for CAA approval. Exciting times!
2015-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules