Ebay "deals" worth it?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

So I was searching for some parts and thought I would check out Ebay.  What is everyone's thought on buying spare parts off of there?  Things like, props, anti-drop pins, ND filters, etc... I 've posted a few links for you guys to see what I'm talking about, but hopefully they will stay active for those that chime into this post later.

Props
Carbon Props
ND Filter
Anti Drop Kit

Thanks all!
2015-10-1
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-1
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

jjejfjf Posted at 2015-10-2 10:46
I realize that phantoms are made in china but the chinese are masters at creating imitation junk. I  ...

Right, I just didn't know if anyone has bought them and had any issues with them.  I agree in the imitation junk park, BUT there are a few that pass pretty good from time to time.
2015-10-1
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

2015-10-1
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

True, but what about the filters.  I know they are gel type and not glass but.......same thoughts on it....."you get what you pay for"?
2015-10-1
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

2015-10-1
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

jayhkr Posted at 2015-10-2 11:59
True, but what about the filters.  I know they are gel type and not glass but.......same thoughts on ...

ive got the gel ones, i would get the dji or the taco set. stay away from non dji parts that keep your p3 in the air!!
2015-10-1
Use props
astrostar
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rayrokni Posted at 2015-10-2 05:24
ive got the gel ones, i would get the dji or the taco set. stay away from non dji parts that keep  ...

The Taco ND filters are good quality and if you get the set of 4 then they come in a nice zipped case for protection. Free postage too !
2015-10-2
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I bought cheap props on ebay and flew 50+ flights with a set. These are the ones with metal socks. Just give them an extra push with the wrench so they don't come loose. No problem what so ever.
2015-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules