Awesome Service.....
936 9 2015-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soborn
lvl.1
Canada

Well I was a little worried after crashing my Inspire and breaking a leg and detached camera gimbals after reading the stories of poor or slow service from DJI. I'm impressed with the service - emailed support August 30th - response within 24 hours with instructions and RMA # for return - updated approx 7 days later as received - 10 days later invoice sent for payment - today got notice my Inspire has been shipped. So basically 32 day turnaround on my repair, awesome!!

Scott
2015-10-2
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Great to hear it Scott.

Dave
2015-10-2
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-10-2 19:32
Great to hear it Scott.

Mine was a 10 week turnaround for a camera and they neglected to send back my 2 batteries, so now I can't do anything with it.  I'm not buying new batteries after the $3000 price, plus the $700 camera repair they weaseled me into.   Now to take my perfectly new batteries.  I'm going to sue these guys before I pay another penny.
2015-10-4
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

They recently moved into a new facility. It seems like they are taking steps toward better service.
2015-10-5
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

dmx11523 Posted at 2015-10-4 20:41
Mine was a 10 week turnaround for a camera and they neglected to send back my 2 batteries, so now  ...

DMX before your threaten to sue, have you contacted DJI and asked about your batteries?  If this happened to me, that is what I would have done.  If I got no response, then I would have asked to have the matter escalated.  We actually take pictures of the craft when they arrive at our facility.  We would have had a record of what we received.  
2015-10-5
Use props
soborn
lvl.1
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-5 12:21
DMX before your threaten to sue, have you contacted DJI and asked about your batteries?  If this h ...

Arrived yesterday......perfect, really pleased with service!!
2015-10-10
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

That is great to hear! Most do not realize that DJI is doing their very best on turn around times. Of course this is my own opinion. I love my inspire 1 and in fact fly tonight. It was amazing to see the lights around the mountain tops and the moon. Really neat - o !  
2015-10-10
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-5 12:21
DMX before your threaten to sue, have you contacted DJI and asked about your batteries?  If this h ...

I have asked for it to be escalated and it's been 4 calls to get that done. Still nothing.  Finally got a supervisor to call and they're sending them supposedly but so far nothing, no emails, calls.  I understand you say you have pictures when they arrive but I have videos of me packing it up, delivering to fedex and the girl at the store holding it, sealing it and mailing it.  Suddenly DJI has it and they say they have no batteries.  I'm guessing they'll blame it on fedEx removing them?  

It's mostly being handled now (still don't have them, but they said they're on the way)

The problem is DJI says they never received them, but everyone from me to the fedEX employee says they're in the box.   I have it on video the whole transaction, even the drive to the store with no breaks.  Yet they're missing when they get to the warehouse...
2015-10-23
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered a Absorbing Board for my I1 got it in a little over a week direct from DJI.   Now that's good service.
2015-10-24
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great to hear! A positive thought! Most people only post negatives!
2015-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules