Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paniza Posted at 2015-10-8 01:48
I build my own PCs as well.

I also dreamed about flying.

I love the sound of FPV, and it is something that il look into. As for now though id like to just spend some time getting to know my P3S.
2015-10-8
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dragonfyr Posted at 2015-10-7 20:04
Indeed it was. Took 1 year of planning and buying all the parts. And about 15 years of wanting a w ...

I would imagine that there is a lot of satisfaction in building your own equipment. For the longest time I was building RC Submarines. In that endeavor you have to build everything from scratch yourself. I use to machine my control arms and linkage, water tight compartments for the electronics, ballast system, etc. I would spend months on end building it and then go out and sink it and hope it came back up! Go figure!
2015-10-9
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rodger Posted at 2015-10-9 12:59
I would imagine that there is a lot of satisfaction in building your own equipment. For the longes ...

Yea, it was a lot of work, but the reward outways that.

I bet building your own sub was satisfying too. I used to build those plastic army / navy model things. But that never panned out to much. Real life kinda took over lol

2015-10-9
Use props
novoweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444774 ft
Canada

rodger Posted at 2015-10-6 08:55
Hang on to it, you know that you want to
PC! No MAC? Once you go MAC you never go back!

"Once you go MAC you never go back!"
Yep! You're right about that!!!  I will NEVER go back to PC's.
2015-10-9
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

novoweb Posted at 2015-10-9 23:04
"Once you go MAC you never go back!"
Yep! You're right about that!!!  I will NEVER go back to PC's ...

Very true. I love the Apple Products and I have a lot of them. They work flawslessly and never any issues and they can't be hacked. I am very happy that DJI supports them. I just received an iPad Mini 4 for my Phantom and Inspire. The perfect size for the RC.
2015-10-10
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rodger Posted at 2015-10-10 13:37
Very true. I love the Apple Products and I have a lot of them. They work flawslessly and never any ...

It ised to be, they cant be hacked as not enough people used them to care. Nowdays they do have more security issues as theyre more popular. But again, pc's are the more superior. Tried upgrading your mac yet? Lol

We could go on for hours abouts macs and pc's and it would get us no where lol

So... everyone to their own
2015-10-10
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dragonfyr Posted at 2015-10-10 22:59
It ised to be, they cant be hacked as not enough people used them to care. Nowdays they do have mo ...

Very true. I'll stick with my MAC's
2015-10-13
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Paniza Posted at 2015-10-7 20:48
I build my own PCs as well.

I also dreamed about flying.

LOL A friend recently described an experience with FPV. The guy who put the goggles on had never tried anything like that. About two minutes into the flight, the poor guy went into such contortions, it looked like he was having a seizure!

It apparently - at first use - is like one of those "virtual reality" rides where you're given a false sensation and your brain and body take a while to catch up to each other.

Art Burke - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-10-15
Use props
UtsavChopra30
lvl.1

India

The drone will gonna be evergreen part of our daily life. This will go a huge...
Companies Like DJII, FlytBase Cloud, px4 are changing the drone world with some amazing ideas.

News channel like The Drone News, Drone Life, Drone blog keeping us updated with latest trends.

2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules