IOC not turning on
1896 13 2015-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36949 ft
Australia

I have the latest firmware on the qopter, remote and battery. I cant turn on IOC on the app even multi flight mode is on. I can get to course lock and home lock but it doesnt work because i cant turn on the IOC . Anybody had same problem? How did you solve it?
2015-10-3
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Australia

I also can't see the director on the app?
2015-10-3
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Australia

I have phantom 3 pro
2015-10-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How high off of the ground are you, when you try to activate IOC?
What does your current elevation read, on the screen?

RedHotPoker
2015-10-3
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

Make sure you are in F mode. the little toggle switch on the left side of the RC
2015-10-3
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Australia

I did turn on F mode and the pop up comes up and when I click course lock but doesn't work. I was around 20m high
2015-10-4
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Australia

can't turn on ioc in app
2015-10-4
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

which app are you using? DJi or litchi?
2015-10-4
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

2015-10-4
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Australia

I am using the latest dji go
2015-10-4
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

draadkar Posted at 2015-10-4 10:00

when you are in camera view, DJI Go app, look on the left top of the screen and select N/A. then select advanced settings. then enable IOC. try that
2015-10-4
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha deepeshdotcom,

The Android and iOS versions of the new DJI Go app require another upgrade inside the DJI Go app when it gets connected to the DJI web site.  (Be sure to have your device connected to the Internet.)  The iOS upgrade 2.3.0 just came out, but if you look at the downloads page for the P3, the iOS DJI Go app is still listed as 2.2.0.  If you click on it, it will take you to a page explaining the 2.3.0 upgrade version and you can then download it.  For Android, if you go to the downloads page for the P3 and click on the Android button for the DJI Go app, it will download a 50+MB file to install on your device.  Once it is installed and opened, you have to navigate to the DJI web site from inside the DJI Go app and when you do, it will tell you that you have to upgrade your app.  If you look, you will see that this new app is 99 MB (with all the good stuff)!

Once the app is installed from within the DJI Go app, you will see that everything works.  However, with my Android device, I noticed that before turning on my P3, I have to disable Multiple Flight Modes so I can turn it back on in flight (10 meters up and 5 meters out).  (It also helps to have formatted your SD chip recently but not needed before each flight.)  When you are at altitude, toggle the PAF switch from the P position to the F position.  A pop-up will warn you, "Do you want to turn on Multiple Flight Modes"?  Press "Confirm" and the 5 IOC options will appear and you are ready to go.

Just to play it safe though, you might want to restart the device and app after installing the new one to make sure everything is in order and then start your P3 to make sure the link is intact.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-7
Use props
jackiedh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-10-7 04:05
Aloha deepeshdotcom,

The Android and iOS versions of the new DJI Go app require another upgrad ...

How do you navigate to the DJI site from within the app to get this notice to update the App?

Thanks

Jack
2015-10-7
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Jack,

Be sure to have your device connected to the Internet.  Since you are asking how to navigate to the DJI web site, I must assume that you are using an Android device.  For the iOS upgrade you only have to go to the P3 download page at DJI.com and scroll down to the DJI Go app and click on the iOS version of the DJI Go app.  The rest will unfold as noted above.

All pilots really need to familiarize themselves with the DJI Go app, so explore every page to see what is there, even if you do not understand it at this point - you will later..  To connect to DJI on the Internet, open the flight options pages after closing the flight check page.  Flight options is the icon at the upper right corner of the OSD (On Screen Display).  The first page will have "About" at the bottom of the page.  Open "About".  At the bottom of About will be Connect to DJI.  Open it and you will be there.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules