12Next >
25412 56 2014-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881 ft
United States

hey everyone how long did it take until you received your phantom?  i ordered mine last thursday and received confirmation of payment on friday but now the pending charge has fallen off my credit card and i haven't received a tracking number or any email since.....thanks for any help!~Chris
2014-12-16
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Chris, I ordered mine on friday evening, direct with DJI, got a phone call monday morning to confirm order and was told should receive before christmas, and got an email with tracking number today confirming being shipped, so far so good
mike
2014-12-16
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

well that's good to hear for you!  I haven't received a phone call or anything....besides the payment confirmation email ....I ordered mine last Thursday   you ordered yours last Friday?
2014-12-16
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Ordered mine the monday after black friday.  Took 3 days for further communiciation and shipment tracking number.
2014-12-16
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

I received my ordered gear absurdly fast. The shipment sheets  were in the clock's hours rather than calendar days. If I recall correctly, it took 3 days from order to delivery. Mind you, I'm in Singapore, not that far from China/Hong Kong. But still impressive logistics.

It's nearing Christmas now, so order processing may take a little longer than that. Even so, I'm sure it'll be delivered promptly.
2014-12-16
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

lol received an email from them this morning:  "Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting. Yes, we have confirmed the payment on December 11th. However, due to the system error, the warehouse missed your package and the order still have not shipped out.
( Totally sorry for the inconvenience and please kindly accept our apology.
We will push the warehouse to handle it for you as soon as possible and will keep you informed with the tracking number. Thank you for your kindly patience"

very frustrating that their website says 2-3 days from confirmation of payment....
2014-12-17
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Its worth the wait
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

I hope so....the run around their giving me is kicking my arse....hopefully I hear something in the next day or two.....and hopefully DJI customer service when there is an issue with the products isn't as bad as the "china type" responses I've been getting so far....
2014-12-17
Use props
mario
New

United States

I ordered mine 12/12/14 (three and a half business days ago) and still don't show a shipped status. I paid via PayPal and it was confirmed almost immediately. Emailed onlinesales@dji.com and no response.
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

mario@poweredby Posted at 2014-12-18 06:40
I ordered mine 12/12/14 (three and a half business days ago) and still don't show a shipped status.  ...

well mario looks like we're in the same boat....I will keep you posted on anything i hear and i hope you will for me as well....not sure what the deal is....if it says 2-3 business days....than that's what it should mean if you ask me......everytime i send in an email or message them thru the store it's answers in broken english ....can't understand what the majority of their answers are anyways...
2014-12-17
Use props
TJPro351
lvl.1

United States

I too ordered on 12/12/14 and I just got my tracking number.  To my surprise, it is being shipped from Torrance CA! (live in FL)  I thought it would be coming from China.  Not that I am complaining, I just don't get why it is taking so long to fill the order.  Why can't we order direct from CA and take out the middle man!
2014-12-17
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865177 ft
South Korea

a week? I guess..
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

TJPro351 Posted at 2014-12-18 08:51
I too ordered on 12/12/14 and I just got my tracking number.  To my surprise, it is being shipped fr ...

Damn lucky you. Hopefully we see  ours sometime soon. When did you get it. This afternoon, evening?  You get it in email or the website?
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

Huh?.......
2014-12-17
Use props
TJPro351
lvl.1

United States

chrisgreenback@ Posted at 2014-12-18 09:05
Damn lucky you. Hopefully we see  ours sometime soon. When did you get it. This afternoon, evening ...

I received an email around 8 pm EST with tracking number and went to DJI website to check tracking status.  Package was picked up but no estimated delivery date yet.  Hope to get it before Christmas!
2014-12-17
Use props
mario
New

United States

chrisgreenback@ Posted at 2014-12-18 08:42
well mario looks like we're in the same boat....I will keep you posted on anything i hear and i hop ...

Just got this as an email. The broken English isn't making me feel any better. Can someone translate this English into actual English for me? LOL

Dear Mario,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are sorry for the waiting time and your order will be shipped out these two days.
Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

mario@poweredby Posted at 2014-12-18 11:02
Just got this as an email. The broken English isn't making me feel any better. Can someone transla ...

Lol that's pretty much what mine said. But oddly enough mine said the warehouse had an issue.  They called it a "due to the system error"
2014-12-17
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

TJPro351 Posted at 2014-12-18 08:51
I too ordered on 12/12/14 and I just got my tracking number.  To my surprise, it is being shipped fr ...

DJI have offices  - and probably a lot of stock - here in the USA. They also may own or swap stock with certain large distributors. There is no middleman if you ordered from the DJI site.

They ship over containers  - and probably jets at this time of year - full of these and then ship them to distributors, dealers and customers.

This is a tough time of year for all shipping and logistics but I assume they will catch up fairly quickly.
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2014-12-18 11:49
DJI have offices  - and probably a lot of stock - here in the USA. They also may own or swap stock ...

Let's hope so.......i ordered mine directly from DJI.....you would think at the very least that they would have people that could put together sentences to answer questions about shipping and ordering etc....
2014-12-17
Use props
ran5565
New

United States

guess I'm not the only one with issues here..I ordered from DJI website...after 3 days still no tracking number, I have sent email after email, I'm real sure they know me by my first name by now.. but at lease I did finally get a tracking number and a shipped status from there China warehouse, will see if it makes it here by Christmas.. Good Luck everyone...
2014-12-17
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

just an update received an email in my personal email stating they would be shipping my item out today....than in my work email got this email:

Thank you for getting back to us
We are sorry for made you confused.
The online chat representative is night shift and we are day shift. So there is time difference. Hope you can kindly understand it.
Due to the system error in our US office, for your case, we will arrange the shipment for you from our Shenzhen office today specially. Sorry for keep you waiting.
We will email you the tracking number after shipped out and it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package.
Thank you again for your kindly patience.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Best Regards
DJI

makes no sense to me....why not just wait until they ship from the California store...it's closer to me anyways...
2014-12-18
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

"System error" can mean a lack of a certain inventory, a malfunction in the tracking and shipping (logistics) or one of many other things. They speak much better english than I do chinese, that's for sure.....

I usually understand everything they write....just use a little imagination.

As one example, the program that they have on DJI.com where you get a commission if you steer a friend here to buy? Well, the policies state that you will get credit within 5 days after the sale. The reality is that it will take a month - maybe more. They just didn't write it correctly - they show the credit as logged (the person ordered), but until a few weeks after they ship the product, the credit is not spendable.

2014-12-18
Use props
mario
New

United States

Got a new email and a tracking number!

Dear Mario ,
We are totally sorry for keep you waiting.
Due to the system problem, our US warehouse is a little slow in processing the orders.
Regarding your order, we will arrange the shipment for you from our Shenzhen warehouse specially. We will email you the tracking number to you after shipped out
The shipping date will be today (no later than tommorrow) Thank you so much for your kindly patience
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Best Regards
DJI

Looks like it'll be here Tuesday the 23rd which makes for an 11 day order to delivery timeline.

2014-12-18
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

Mario did they put the tracking number in that particular email that you just referenced?  and is it in fact coming from Shenzhen or does it show it shipping from cali?
2014-12-18
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

one other quick note....is mine being delayed because I ordered the Phantom 2 Vision (non plus) Mario did you order the plus or just the phantom 2 vision?
2014-12-18
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
United States

well if anyone is still following this post lol i finally got my tracking number tonight exactly one week after ordering....:@
2014-12-18
Use props
mario
New

United States

chrisgreenback@ Posted at 2014-12-19 01:45
Mario did they put the tracking number in that particular email that you just referenced?  and is it ...

It's coming from HK
2014-12-19
Use props
kamikaze
lvl.2

Germany

It's really worth waiting. You will enjoy this neat device more than.
2014-12-19
Use props
mario
New

United States

Mine just arrived. A full three days before the estimated ship time by fedex
2014-12-20
Use props
kleslie77
New

United States

I ordered my Phantom 4 Friday.  This was with 3 batteries and a charging hub.  If you are ordering from the United States, your bank may automatically decline the payment because you are sending your payment internationally to China.  I had to authorize the payment through my bank.  It then showed "processing" on my checking account for the amount charged, but DJI still said payment pending and not received.  I then spoke with my bank and they told me the processing payment would fall off because it was previously declined and I needed to send the payment again.  I submitted the payment again and it was confirmed by DJI.  My order confirmed on Friday.  They shipped it on Tuesday from Carson, California and is expected to arrive Thursday afternoon.  
2016-8-10
Use props
fans9adb6902
New

United States

I ordered mine 3 days ago and no response yet , no trucking number
2016-12-2
Use props
fans9adb6902
New

United States

I found this frustrating,  not having any answers
2016-12-2
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered a p4p+ on 11/24 and they are telling me 12/8 before it even ships. kinda pissed.
2016-12-2
Use props
fanse33c6ec0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1535 ft
United States

Langstonius Posted at 2016-12-2 10:27
Ordered a p4p+ on 11/24 and they are telling me 12/8 before it even ships. kinda pissed.

Any update on your order, Langstonius? I ordered on 11/27. It said 5 - 7 business days. 5 of those have past. I guess they don't ship on the weekends.... ;-(
2016-12-3
Use props
farmboss
lvl.1

United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-12-3
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanse33c6ec0 Posted at 2016-12-3 13:47
Any update on your order, Langstonius? I ordered on 11/27. It said 5 - 7 business days. 5 of those ...

I got an email that was...frustrating to say the least.

Sent email about shipping date last week
2 days later get auto-response (seemed auto) about high volume of email
Saturday, got another response which basically said, 'did you have a question?' and then directed me to a bunch of faq's

So no, nothing of any real substance, just a very flawed email support system. Meh, 1st world problems i suppose. This is my 1st drone, and im more hobbyist than professional so while the wait sucks, im just trying to suck it up.
2016-12-4
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Order Time:        2016-11-17 18:34:07 (UTC) P4p+
Was told that they were hoping to ship next week if all goes well!!!
As for my Mavic order on the 23rd Oct I've about given up all hope as shipping to the Uk seems to be pretty few and far between :-(
2016-12-4
Use props
SKYLINQ
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the phantom 4 pro without the display and 2 extra batteries with the refresh care plan on the 18th of November.   The product still hasn't shipped.   When I contacted customer service they told me that because of the extra items they couldn't tell me when I would receive the drone.   Has anyone else had this problem?  Should I just refund my purchase?
2016-12-5
Use props
fans0d642c0a
New
Flight distance : 121900 ft
Panama

Hi I placed an order for a refurbished Phantom 4 on the 26 of november, every thing has been approved I contacted DJI, they said that no date for shipping the page says 20 to 25 business days. WAOOO!
2016-12-18
Use props
The Vaping wolf
lvl.2
United States

ordered my phantom 4 on friday. confirmation and shipped saturday. on the fedex truck on the way to my door as i type
2016-12-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules