Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI shipping times?
25401 56 2014-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve_H
lvl.2
Australia

The Vaping wolf Posted at 2016-12-20 03:51
ordered my phantom 4 on friday. confirmation and shipped saturday. on the fedex truck on the way to my door as i type

I ordered a phantom 3 s on Xmas day.
After continually checking status updates and one complaint to DJI it was still listed as not shipped yesterday 10 Jan. I then asked them to let me know how to apply for a refund, as I could buy a new one off eBay here in Aus for $30 less and 3 day shipping. And LO! my drone is now listed as shipped - no refund available now.
I don't know if it has shipped or they're just locking in the transaction but I hope I'm not waiting for a slow boat from China type of delivery...
Steve
2017-1-11
Use props
Toddmaulden
New

United States

I ordered on December 31. Still not shipped
2017-1-12
Use props
fans1575fe34
New

United States

I ordered a battery for the Phantom 3 on Jan 3 2017 and it's still pending shipping. WTF
I could of went to gamestop and bought it for $101.00 and save me all the time and effort.
And not to mention customer service is difficult to get.
2017-1-16
Use props
Toddmaulden
New

United States

Still waiting
2017-1-16
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I don't know what is up with DJI Mavic and the Apple Stores.  Their stores in Los Angles now say March 29, 2017 and on their website.  Last time it was mid-February.  They haven't seen one yet, and these extensions have been going on for almost 6 months.  Ridiculous.

Seems like only enough are being made to ship to their online customers and nothing going to the brick and mortar stores.  My Best Buy hasn't seen one either and they took down their display case that was supposed to house them too.
2017-1-17
Use props
Jgloyd1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633346 ft

United States

Hey if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!!! Ordered my phantom professional refurbished unit last Friday and still have no shipping information, don't know where it will arrive or even where it's coming from.. On the site it said within 2-3 business days... Am I being too worried??
2017-1-17
Use props
fans1575fe34
New

United States

Jgloyd1981 Posted at 2017-1-17 15:36
Hey if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!!! Ordered my phantom professional refurbished unit last Friday and still have no shipping information, don't know where it will arrive or even where it's coming from.. On the site it said within 2-3 business days... Am I being too worried??

Its been since the 3rd for me this is ridiculous
2017-1-17
Use props
Jgloyd1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633346 ft

United States

I ordered my phantom professional last Friday.. Since day 1 my payment was confirmed but a week later I still have no tracking number!!! What's the deal??? How long did it take for you all??
2017-1-21
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I order my Phantom 4 Pro along with 2 extra batteries on the 1/7/2017, When i didn't see any movement on it for about 5 business days i contacted DJI. they stated they were waiting on a few items before they could ship it, but did state it was scheduled to ship out on the 18th. The 19th i contacted DJI again and they stated it is ready for the Carrier to pick it up. Shortly after that day it went to a shipped status, but no Tracking number. Now it is 01/24/2017 and the shipped status disappeared and went back to Pending...  

Would be nice to know what is going on with this order.. Overtime i contact them i seem to have the best luck by getting ahold of them by chat.

Originally when i purchased it online it showed the Pro 4 with a delay of 1 to 3 business days and the batteries as 5-7 business days.
I am long past that now..

Will post an update if anything changes on my end.. but i would think after 16 days i would have had more information than what i could find on my status page or by calling/chatting them.
2017-1-24
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

After the Chinese Holiday i got an Email from Ann at DJI and she told me what was going on with my order and said they would split the order. Keep in mind i ordered this on the 7th of Jan.

The hold up on my order was first the batteries which caused it to not be ready for shipping until the 18th of Jan. Then when it was getting ready to ship they didn't have the Lanyard (Grey DJI one) so that was the next delay. The day told me they were going to split my order they did and sent me a tracking number. Shortly afterwards i received another tracking number for the other item. Over all wait time was a month from order to delivery (well delivers Tuesday the 7th of Feb)..

Happy camper now, but did stated i would post an update.

Thanks
2017-2-5
Use props
fans3074d50d
New

United States

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago still nothing
2017-2-18
Use props
fans3074d50d
New

United States

How long am I going to have to wait holy cow
2017-2-18
Use props
fans4a145aee
New

United States

I ordered a Site Survey Solutions package which includes a phantom 4 ($9,900.00 paid by wire transfer 12- 27,2016) and still do not have a shipping date.
I email DJI internet sales and get responses that they are busy and will get back to me, which they don't do or say that it will ship in March!!
Their web site state one month for delivery. What a joke they should say they will ship when they feel like it.
Thru the wire transfer of funds i find out that the funds i sent went to an overseas bank. It may be time to start a complaint for international wire fraud!
2017-2-18
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I ordered my on 1/29/17 and got it 2/3/17 so about 6 days.
2017-2-18
Use props
phantom5
lvl.1
United States

Any time I've ordered anything it takes up to 3 weeks.  It takes a good week+ before the status is updated to shipped.
2017-3-2
Use props
fans6ae5e33e
New
Flight distance : 6099 ft
United States

I ordered mine yesterday 3/13/2017 and just over 24 hours later it indicates "Shipped". No tracking number yet so we'll see.
2017-3-14
Use props
DANISBET
New
United States

I finally canceled my order. To many delivery complaints on line.
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules