Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery firmware update. Drone not picking up of my 5 batteries, but powers on.
918 2 2015-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.skylerprod
New

South Africa

I have a P3Adv.  I did a few flights 4 days ago.  I started the drone up today and it requires a battery update.  I did the battery update, and now the drone only beeps continuously.  When I open the DJI Go app, it picks up every component, except the battery.  I am unable to see the battery percentage, temperature etc.  on the top bar in the app, it gives me a N/A next to the battery.  I tried every thing and cant seem to get the drone up and running.  Please help

2015-10-4
Use props
tmygun1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you be more specific about the steps you took to update the P3 and/or the battery.
It will really help people here to diagnose the problem.  Thanks
2015-10-5
Use props
info.skylerprod
New

South Africa

I wanted to fly, but a message popped up on the screen that the battery is busy updating. The memory card in the drone was the incorrect memory card, so I took it out and put the correct memory card in.  From there on it kept beeping.  On my screen I pick up the camera and can move the camera, but in the top bar, the battery reflects as N/A.  When I enter the battery information, all is "greyed" out and N/A.

All battery in greyed out

All battery in greyed out

aircraft and battery N/A

aircraft and battery N/A
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules