2015-10-4
Use props
Othy
New
Flight distance : 34659 ft
Australia

Hey Highwayman
I'm in the same Boat...My iPad 2 won't accept DJI GO
going to bite the bullet tomorrow and buy the iPad Air 2...
and that's near on $800 AUD
but I know I'll get a good product....
You have the Phantom 3 and its cost big money then you can't
skimp $$$ on your tablet
Phantom $$$ + Tablet $$$ =
2015-10-5
Use props
nabesarawak
lvl.2

Malaysia

I just bought ASUS Zenpad 8.0, quite good and stable... There is Zenpad 7.0. is cheaper if you dont mind smaller bit.
But ON/OFF and volume button are middle of side, so when you clip to RC, a bit difficult to wake up.
Some feature help to wake up without ON/OFF button, double touch on screen, and  wake up.. I just know, and now no complain.....

2015-10-10
Use props
mana.ram.1974
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

Please let me know what you ended up getting.
I have the Samsung s5 and the app work with out any delay what so ever but a small screen.
I bought the Samsung Tab 4 7" yesterday and the video on it is VERY choppy when flying, I think I want to return it.
Do any of you have a tablet with what I have experience?  The Tab4 was suppose to work well but I wont fly like that.
2015-10-26
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Just for info on larger tablets: I'm using a Nexus 9 Tablet (8.9") currently upgraded to Android 6.0. The video is good. Some have complained about screen reflectivity for this tablet, but since I use an effective DIY sunscreen this is not a problem (the angle of the screen should be such that you would see only its black reflection). As with any tablet this one needed some tuning to reduce lag (usual things like specifying only one background process, etc.).
2015-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules