1399 4 2015-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cneedforspeed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2796247 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone, i made this checklist and battery maitnance helper for all your daily flights, you can print it out and laminate it. I put little boxes you can check of with dry erace markers.

Dji phantom 3 check list.pdf

143.73 KB, Down times: 126

2015-10-4
Use props
justinheieusebi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 945518 ft
Philippines

Nice,,thanks..
2015-10-4
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice checklist! Thanks for sharing your work!

I've found that a good customized checklist enables me to plan my flight better and gives an easy way to ensure that nothing is overlooked or forgotten as I have become more familiar with flying and begin to cut corners, as we all do.

Others have taken the checklist even further like Fantomas P3 Help Guide from PhantomPilots Forum or P3 Ground School

But I have a hard time with paper or laminated checklist and prefer instead to use one of the many Android or iPad/iPhone apps that allow you to customize a list or checklist and automate the solution. These apps can be customized into your own checklist since flight planning is a critical part of safe aviation that is often overlooked by the beginning pilot.

A simple Android app called Simplest Checklist allows you to create your own checklist, modify and order the steps, and The Apple App Store (iTunes) has an endless assortment of both free and paid similar apps such as Paperless Lte: Lists + Checklists or Clear. Search your app store and find a Checklist App you like!

If you automate your checklist and look to expand the entries beyond the excellent offering cneedforspeed provided, there are numerous submissions including one of the originals at UAV Pilot Log and other forms such as PhantomPilots Forum

Maybe someday, DJI will add a simple checklist feature to the DJI GO App!
2015-10-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Good job!  Very useful
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

Thanks mate, very handy!  Will incorporate into my existing checklist. I'm using Evernote.
2015-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules