lvl.1

United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-10-4
Use props
e3nity
lvl.2

Singapore

why do they need to steal ur used batteries for?
2015-10-4
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

Too much time in the sun with that tinfoil hat on buddy! No conspiracy going on with your batterys dude
2015-10-7
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

I'm sure they have no need to steal from you
2015-10-7
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

I'm sure they are worried about people stealing from them by saying they send there battery in when they really didn't just trying to get something for nothing! I've been on the other side of the counter and seen lots of people try pulling that one. Not saying your doing that! Not at all! Just relax they take pics of your return when they get it in. They shipped them in a different box. I'm sure of it
2015-10-7
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

There is many you can criticize but not this. DJI has my full respect allowing almost any critical discussion here.  I hardly seen postings deleted. They allow much more then others would do.
2015-10-7
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

Machoman Posted at 2015-10-7 15:40
There is many you can criticize but not this. DJI has my full respect allowing almost any critical d ...

No they are saying they didn't take them.   Fought with them over this for 3 weeks now.  The supervisor is sending me 2 new batteries and a set of props for the troubles, but my summer is burned up and now can't use it much i the winter.   Super pissed over this b.s.  Never have dealt with such a crap service from a company.

You know what I think got action from them.  I complained to the Attorney General in Cali and MI.  Every type of local biz groups. News stations, about 10 different consumer protection agencies, I emailed everyone whose email available address I could find related to DJI over and over daily 50 times.  Called every exec that I could find name/number on.   Even got a few guys at home.  Was wonderful explaining to someone at 9 at night why their company sucks on their home phone.
Took ridiculous amounts of time to do, but now I have results.   They still deny taking them.  Even after I have pictures proving otherwise.
2015-10-23
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

e3nity Posted at 2015-10-5 00:52
why do they need to steal ur used batteries for?

Steal might be a bad word.   LOSE is more like it.
2015-10-23
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

dmx11523 Posted at 2015-10-23 22:54
Steal might be a bad word.   LOSE is more like it.

So everyone is aware. They did resolve the issue and send me new propellers and a ipad sun guard for the hassles.  Took way too much work but they did take care of the issue.
2016-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules