Where to find the follow me function?
925 1 2015-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yannoumaxou
New

Canada

Using a Phantom 3 Pro.

Just updated to the latest version of the DJI GO App on my iPhone 5S and iPhone6.
I cannot see this function, or the point of interest one, etc...

Such functions seem to be available in third party apps, but I'm not sure if this is the way to go?

Can someone point where to find these functions ?

Thanks in advance.
Yannick
2015-10-4
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

To be able to access the new Intelligent Navigation functions you need to:

1) Connect RC to your iPad or iPhone
2) Turn ON the RC
3) Start the DJI GO app on the iPad or iPhone
4) Power on the Phantom 3 aircraft battery
5) Go to MC Settings, then Advanced Settings, and set Multiple Flight Mode to ON.
6) Exit Menu

NOTE: The Intelligent Navigation Functions (Follow Me, Point of Interest, Waypoints, Home Lock and Course Lock) are accessed by moving the P-A-F switch from P to F position.  However, you cannot use any of these modes until the Phantom 3 is in the air and, for some modes, the P3 must be 20 feet in the air and a minimum distance away from RC.  You can try this while the aircraft is sitting on the ground, but you will get a message stating the above requirement.

7) So, do a manual or auto take-off and get the P3 at least 20 feet in the air and 30 feet away from RC and hovering in place.
8) Move P-A-F switch from P to F position
9) Intelligent Navigation menu will appear on the Camera screen
10) Choose your Intelligent Navigation Option and Enjoy!  Each option requires different setup actions to initiate.  You can find detailed instructions on each mode in several posts on the P3 forum.

(All the above steps are intuitively obvious, don't you think? )
2015-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules