Rise Above Aerials Sydney Issues
720 0 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S900
New

Australia

[size=14.6667px]Evening All,

[size=14.6667px]I don't often resort to forums, however I am having ongoing issues with a supposed 'DJI Premium Reseller' - Rise Above Aerials, a Sydney, Australia based business.

[size=14.6667px]Recently I had the number 5 arm on my professionally built S900, with less than 10 hours flight time break mid-flight, causing total loss of control and hence major damage.

[size=14.6667px]Since the incident I have attempted a warranty claim, including provision of all data logs from the IOSD, craft logs, images an an independent analysis of the cracked arm, confirming poorly manufactured carbon.

[size=14.6667px]The response (which has not been open to reason), has plainly been that it was caused by poor operation, or damage and after that an attitude of 'we don't wish to speak to you anymore'. Also implying that such imperfection should have been picked up in a 'pre flight inspection'.

[size=14.6667px]I have come from an aviation background and truly understand the importance of regular inspections etc, and conduct a pre-flight on any of my RPA's before each flight.

[size=14.6667px]Whilst I am not trying to sound whingey (I should note the aircraft is insured, and should I believe it was my doing, I would have claimed), I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions or experience?  
2015-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules