Is the Intelligent Flight Modes cannot working on Android devices?
1477 3 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yhoyo.cool
New

Indonesia

Hi, i'm using phantom 3 pro, and i use my samsung tab S2 for DJI go App. overall it works. except the intelligent flight modes. when i switch the toogle mode to F-mode, the IOC menu is not showing. i have turned on the multiple flight modes in MC settings, but there's nothing happen in the app. I already updated the current firmware both of the aircraft and the DJI go app. please help. thanks
2015-10-6
Use props
mrapl1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
United States

yhoyo.cool,
    I have been in this forum for months now asking that same question, why can't I get the intelligent flight mode...? I had it on my Koycera cell phone for thirty seconds and it disappeared never to return and no real answers to be found, until now.... Here's what I have discovered. I am currently using a NextBook Ares 8 which I bought to be solely used with the Phantom based upon the testimony of another member, well, bad choice and shame on me that I did not double check, it does not have GPS. Lesson learned, so moving on...  Then not wanting to purchase another more expensive tablet and based upon the say so of another member, and having poured over days of information on how these devices work, I then purchased a Garmin GLO GPS device, it was only another one hundred bucks and the least expensive choice at this point, and.......... it works, but more importantly, here is why it is working for me.     I have a program called Bluetooth GPS by GG MoLab on the tablet, this software sees the Garmin GLO GPS device and connects to it directly via bluetooth, also, it allows me to select make a mock GPS provider for the device and shares it with the other software thereby creating a conduit for the DJI Go app to use and connect with, once I had this I had the intelligent flight mode.
    Now in your case, your tablet has GPS built in, I checked, but what you need to do is check if in fact your GPS is turned on as well as your location setting, and if they are set properly and it is still not working, then it may be DJI's Go App thats to blame, now my Koycera cell phone has the same problem so I will try to look at it in the next few days and see if I can find something difinitive for it that might also apply to you as well and get back to you here.
    Lastly, an easy way to see if the DJI Go App is seeing your GPS is to call up the app, go into the map mode screen and see where the blue dot is, this represents your mobile devices GPS location, I have tested it without the mobile device having to be connected to the RC and it works, so if it shows the blue dot where you are, then it's working, if the dot is way off the mark or the map is not showing at all, then, no signal is getting to it...

2015-10-8
Use props
nabesarawak
lvl.2

Malaysia

You may know or try already, but just in case,,,,,
If your P3 is ground, you cant access IOC menu.
Only if your p3 is in air - above 10m high, if i am not mistaken, you can access IOC menu.
If you already try and you cant access, hope somebody help you.
2015-10-10
Use props
Joe Marler
New

United States

Hello.
I am having the exact same issue. Is there a fix?
2016-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules