1016 0 2015-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airflix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173622 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So, instead of a photographers vest...I opted for a tactical MOLLE vest so I can customize the pouches.  I'll set up an Admin pouch for a multi-tool (where a flashlight would go) and I will need a radio pouch for a VHF/UHF transceiver, dump pouch for dumping expended batteries, utility pouch for FPV goggles, small pouches such as pistol mag pouches for FPV goggle batteries but I'm trying to find a pouch for P3 and Inspire 1 batteries.  I also need a padded utility pouch for a DSLR, pouch for gopro, etc.

Would double M16 mag pouches fit extra batteries?  I'll also need pouches for tablets, a hydration pouch on the back and other stuff.  I'm ex-military so the plate carriers and tactical vests are familiar to me like the RRV, CIRAS.  I currently use an decent quality airsoft FAST helmet to mount a Gopro to document flights as well as for head protection.

Any other's use photography vests in the field or other military/airsoft gear to hold the number of items we need to carry around as drone pilots?
2015-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules