THE CUSTOMER SERVICE3
739 1 2015-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luniticvic
lvl.1

United States

Here is my experence with dji. i bought a new p3a and a new tablet they listed on their down load page. after many problems they tell me the tablet they listed is not compatable with the p3a. then for the next 5 MONTHS they would not even answer their phones. i just keep getting the message '' we are to busy call back later. REALLY dji REALLT ? after all that i thought i would upgrade so i bought a new p3p and it was defective and i read it may take 3 months to get stuff back from dji so i just returned that unit. now i bought another new p3p and now it has problems and they want me to send this one back to them. REALLY DJI YOUR PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE A DISGRACE.  And just for the record , for a living i take care of things. i work for a very wealthy person and i keep up all his houses, exotic cars, race cars, boats , jet skis etc. i work on some of the fastest stuff in the world. SO I TAKE CARE OF MY EQUIPMENT. TOO BAD dji DOSNT TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.
2015-10-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

We do care for our customers.  You say that you had problems with every DJI craft that you owned.  What were the problems.  It is unusual to have so many issues.  I have owned about 7 Phantoms and have had no issues with any of them.  I would like to try and assist you.  Can you also provide me with your ticket numbers or RMAs?
2015-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules