How to check error I got during flight?
1315 5 2015-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seba
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi,

I was flying with about 40% battery left when the "go home" popup suddenly appeared.
I pressed cancel and noticed an error showing in red (cannot remember exactly what it said) so I just landed quickly.

Now afterwards I cannot figure out how to find details about this error.
If I reply the flight with my tablet I get the notifications of "home point recorded" and "takeoff" but at the end of the flight I would had expected the flight log to also display the error.

I would like to understand the problem before going out flying again (especially over water)..
I've transfered the ~200mb .DAT file from the Phantom, but not sure if the error is logged within that file either? (and how to interpret it).

Thanks,
Seb
2015-10-8
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

http://healthydrones.com/
2015-10-8
Use props
seba
lvl.1

Denmark

BayArea99 Posted at 2015-10-8 22:34
http://healthydrones.com/

WOW! Cool..  Thanks a lot, the site is great!
Unfortunately no mentioning about the issues I had during flight..
Only thing I then can think of is that it would have been a bug in the DJI Pilot app..?

Will keep going back to that site in case I get more errors.

Cheers,
Seb
2015-10-8
Use props
seba
lvl.1

Denmark

Hmm..
I uploaded another log from a flight where I remember I had the "ultrasonic sensor error - please land as soon as possible".
Nothing mentioned about that at healtrydrones. Is it possible that these errors are not logged?!

I'm confident that it was not the ultrasonic sensor error I had on my last flight, all I remember was the "please land as soon as possible" phrase.... with the Phantom over water while sailing I had better things to do than focus on the error text.. I was sure I would be able to get it from some logs

Seb
2015-10-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

seba Posted at 2015-10-8 16:09
Hmm..
I uploaded another log from a flight where I remember I had the "ultrasonic sensor error - ple ...

Could had been a compass error as the KP index has been very high the past few days.  If you go into the app, and tap the paper airplane picture in the upper left corner it'll bring up your flight logs.  Chose the flight you had the error on and replay it to see if anything comes up during your flight.
2015-10-8
Use props
seba
lvl.1

Denmark

jayhkr Posted at 2015-10-9 03:35
Could had been a compass error as the KP index has been very high the past few days.  If you go in ...

Hi,

I replayed 2 flights on my tablet (under the flight logs) where I'm sure that I had errors during the flight.
They are not shown! (I see other notifications as take off and home point set).
Is this normal?

Can someone confirm that the errors should also appear when replaying the flight logs?

Thanks,
Seb
2015-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules