Dji Go App Disconnected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eruben PC
New
Flight distance : 48255 ft
Dominican Republic

Hi, My Name is Eruben PC and I am Having Problem with Phantom 3 Advanced.  My Android Device gets connected to RC Controller By the USB port but  About Few Minutes Of Flying I get Disconnected, and to Reconnect I have to Reset de Controller... The Worst Thing is that I Lose Video of the aircraft and I have to Activate RTH Function...I Can Not Fly a Full Battery Yet, Because i Have to RTH the AirCraft in Every Battery.

Thanks, and If you Know What Can i Do, Please Tell Me. I had try diferents Devices and Diferents USB Cables and Nothing.

2015-10-8
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

You dont need the app to fly. If the app crashes and you lose video, look at the bird and fly her home.

What devices have you tried?
2015-10-8
Use props
gongml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595413 ft
Canada

Which connection was lost?  Between GO app and remote?  Or between remote and the drone?   Did u notice that the LED on remote turned red?   Check out my post about signal lost and see if you had the same problem.
2015-10-8
Use props
pi.productions
lvl.1
Flight distance : 831247 ft
Australia

I have been having several issues since upgrading to the latest IOS. Including, flickering video and 'poor signal' when only a foot away from my Inspire. The biggest problem has been the DJI GO app just quitting with no error. When it does this, the video file is corrupted. I lost three unreplaceable nature shots this morning. Can I go back to IOS 8? Another thread implies that I can't do that anymore. If it is possible to go back, how do I do it? (I know this is not an Apple forum, but my Air 2 is the only Apple device I have, just for the drone, and I am a newbie with the iPad)
2015-10-9
Use props
pi.productions
lvl.1
Flight distance : 831247 ft
Australia

With the corrupted files. I cannot copy them from the card, yet the preview on my ipad is fine? Are these downloaded files, proxy files, or full res. If they are full res, is there any way to copy them out to another medium?
2015-10-9
Use props
jorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171946 ft
Finland

Hi
I have P3A with 1.4.0010 Fw and DJI GO version 2.2.0. I have similar disconnect issues.
Try this: Disable USB debugging, it help in my case. Now I can fly without disconnect issues.
2015-10-9
Use props
Eruben PC
New
Dominican Republic

jorski@netti.fi Posted at 2015-10-9 14:59
Hi
I have P3A with 1.4.0010 Fw and DJI GO version 2.2.0. I have similar disconnect issues.
Try this ...

Hi!!!. how can I disable USB Debugger?...it is from device or RC Controller?
2015-10-11
Use props
Eruben PC
New
Dominican Republic

Eruben PC Posted at 2015-10-11 10:08
Hi!!!. how can I disable USB Debugger?...it is from device or RC Controller?

Hi Jorski.. I tried what you said and it worked perfect for me too.   i flew just one battery but i did it full battery flying....GREAT....THANKSSS....

I Would Try Again Later. If i Get the same Result i will Reply ...
THANKS AGAIN...
2015-10-11
Use props
HOHLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3114 ft
United States

Hi All.
  Where can I disable USB debugger? I'm using Ipad Air2 and P3P
Thanks in advance
2015-10-17
Use props
jorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171946 ft
Finland

Eruben PC Posted at 2015-10-12 04:25
Hi Jorski.. I tried what you said and it worked perfect for me too.   i flew just one battery but i ...

Hi
I am glad it help you solve your problem!!

It help also with Litchi app, if you have got disconnect problems with it...
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules