Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordering from the DJI Website
1988 10 2015-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naildrivingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

Has anyone placed an order from the DJI official website?  I ordered about $200 USD worth of accessories on 10-1, the payment cleared my bank on 10-2 and I have yet to see the shipment or hear that it has shipped.  Are all orders coming from China?  What is the general turnaround?

Thanks,
Chris

2015-10-11
Use props
snathla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, everything I have bought has been thru their site, they are extremely slow, if you want something right away, there're not the place to get it.
2015-10-11
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

Most of the items I've ordered came from China, but some were shipped from CA. When you add items to the shopping cart, you can see the estimated "available to ship" date. I found that estimated ship time was pretty accurate for most of the items I've ordered.

If buying accessories in the US, you'll get them faster if you order them from Amazon. If shipped via Amazon Prime, you can get your order in as little as one business day. There are many authorized DJI dealers selling accessories on Amazon.
2015-10-11
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear naildrivingman, May I know your order number or DJI account so that I can check it for you?Thanks.
2015-10-11
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-10-11 23:21
Dear naildrivingman, May I know your order number or DJI account so that I can check it for you?Than ...

Order #:  001136533456
2015-10-12
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

I have ordered several things from the DJI store.  It is a little slower than going through a dealer.  But not bad.  My Inspire took 2 weeks from the time I placed the order, until I had it in my hands.  My 180W charger took just over a week, and it came from China.
2015-10-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

It has been shipped out by FedEx. I can advise the tracking number here if you don't mind. You can also check it in your DJI account or email onlinesales@dji.com.
2015-10-12
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered an Inspire Pro from them a month ago and expected that it would be delivered ahead of secondary dealerships.  I had to send quite a few chat messages to get expedited delivery but the point is that they were very polite and responsive. And they got the job done. The staff are consistent and helpful.

Bottom line: they deliver, a tad slower than your local dealer or their HK distributors IF the item is already in the market but they definitely try. They do and I would continue to support them.
2015-10-13
Use props
precisionair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Took about 3 weeks to get my order when I went through website, the tracking number link they provided in the account did not link properly to FedEx.  Something to be aware of, if this happens to you and FedEx says that it is an invalid tracking number, try copy and paste the actual number on your DJI portal into Fedex tracking search, that should do it!

Brad
2015-10-13
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why doesn't the dji store take Amex?
2015-10-13
Use props
BoomStrike
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Try B&H Photo they ship the same day and have a good return policy!
2015-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules