3889 45 2015-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mareks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454111 ft
Latvia

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-6 00:38
It would be good to see a video clip of one of these parachute recovery systems in action. I don't b ...

There are 2 ways to connect this system with phantom.
First one is using 9v battery. But in this case you have to put extra battery weight and you have to kill the props before parachute deploy.

Now the best option is to connect receiver module to phantom itself. You can see connection instruction in attachment. But basically what it tells you - when you hit deploy button on parachute remote it disables props and then deploys parachute. Basically it just transfers power what comes from battery from phantom board to parachute system. During normal flight power from battery to phantoms board goes through receiver module. But this unfourtunatley requires some soldering...
instr.jpg
2016-2-7
Use props
mareks
lvl.2
Latvia

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-6 00:38
It would be good to see a video clip of one of these parachute recovery systems in action. I don't b ...

Sorry, forgot the video. https://failiem.lv/u/w46fgjqr
2016-2-7
Use props
mareks
lvl.2
Latvia

chrissttian Posted at 2016-2-3 03:57
Hi Mark,

I`am interested to hear more about your safety sistem. I want to buy for people safety ...

EMS - Airmail Express (Worldwide) = $43

Ships from Russia.
2016-2-7
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

I really don't think the phantom warrants the use of a parachute. If I had a £6k drone then yes I'd think about getting one but then these expensive drones with £k costing cameras have them already built in.

Also the stability of the phantom in flight (ime is fantastic!)  also doesn't warrant the use of a chute unless it malfunctions which from what I read is rarer than pilot error.  They are so easy to fly.

Learn the orientations 4" off the ground tail in, the nose to left, nose to right and the dreaded nose in ahhhhhhh he he once mastered you will not crash with a phantom unless it malfunctions in some way.  Or get some good hours in on a good quality flight simulator. It will save you ££££  in the long run. ;) I used Phoenix  it really helped learning on a 6ch heli too which are so unstable you are constantly putting in gimbal commands to keep it in one place. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first took off with my p3p and it just hovered there on the spot as if looking at me waiting for the next command ha ha ha well done DJI

2016-2-7
Use props
SVTRay
lvl.3

United States

This looks like it would interfere with the P3 Pro's Vision Positioning sensor...indoor flying sonar. If so, can this be mounting else where, maybe on the side of a landing arm/leg?
2016-2-7
Use props
chrissttian
lvl.1

Romania

mareks Posted at 2016-2-5 20:28
Hi.
104 grams weights parachute system + 16 grams weights receiver module what you must install o ...

Hi Marek,

Did you find the prices (inclusive shipping) for Romania?
I need P3P a bundle: mayday, mount and Mars Mini v2.

Thank you
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules